Can I ask a silly question?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I ask a silly question?!

I'm sorry to post a whole thread about this but I'm confused!! What do the green blobs mean... 'rep power'??!! I know it's probably a really silly question! I've got two now, but I don't know how I got them! Can you lovely bunch help me?!
    Love LittleGems x
    http://LittleGemsUK.etsy.com
    www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Your not silly at all.

When you post and someone finds it useful, helpful whatever they can give you rep (reputation) by clicking on the little set of scales on the right.

Hope that helps and you can rest at ease now. You can see who has reped you and if they have left any comments in your user CP.

Cheers.

Lisa
    Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

oooh! I see! Thank you so much, I get it now, which means I can now starting giving people reputation too!! Starting with you!!

Thanks Lisa! x
      Love LittleGems x
      http://LittleGemsUK.etsy.com
      www.truly-handmade.co.uk

Comment

....aha cos if someone like Beadsage reps you, you get more blobs in one go cos he's more blobby himself!

Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!
        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
          ....aha cos if someone like Beadsage reps you, you get more blobs in one go cos he's more blobby himself!

Shaz x
          Thanks for that Shaz! Now I've got the "Mr. Blobby" song going round in my head. Blobby, blobby, blobby!!!!!
          Natalie
          website blog

Comment

Originally posted by Roseberry Crafts View Post
            Thanks for that Shaz! Now I've got the "Mr. Blobby" song going round in my head. Blobby, blobby, blobby!!!!!
            Oooh I used to love the Mr Blobby song. I was too young for when it actually came out. But my mum got it for my brothers or something. I wish I had some more blobby things. I don't have much!
            Caz
            x

Comment

oh that was a terrible terrible song, it came out when i was in yr 5 or yr 6, the girl sat next to me was obsessed!
              everything she had had Mr Blobby on it. i still remember the yellow t shirt with his fat pink blobby body over it
              Av xx
              Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Ah I get it, so we have to tell everyone that Beadsage is the best,fairest, fantastic,clever,wise person we know!!!!!

Does that help????!!!!! I loved Mr Blobby ( er actually the pink blobby drove me mad thank goodness Noel Edmonds got rid of him!!!)
                Penny

www.creativepatchwork.com

www.tonysmithphotography.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                  oh that was a terrible terrible song, it came out when i was in yr 5 or yr 6, the girl sat next to me was obsessed!
                  everything she had had Mr Blobby on it. i still remember the yellow t shirt with his fat pink blobby body over it
                  Oooh gosh, that sounds terrible, was she a fat girl? Maybe she looked up to him as she was already quite big. Maybe she wanted to be the new Mrs Blobby. Hehehe.
                  Thank you to beadsage, (or should I say the blobby fairy lol) for some of those blobby things. You are my new hero, lol!
                  Caz
                  x

Comment

hehe, no, she was stick thin!!

she had a towel too, used to take it to swimming classes on a wednesday morning.

ohh, those were the days.. i still have my SCLUB7 t shirt. never will i throw that out!
                    Av xx
                    Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
                      hehe, no, she was stick thin!!

she had a towel too, used to take it to swimming classes on a wednesday morning.

ohh, those were the days.. i still have my SCLUB7 t shirt. never will i throw that out!
                      O such a shame, it would have been more fun if she was fat....
                      I used to love S CLUB 7 aswell
                      I collected the magazine
                      Yes I was THAT cool lol
                      Caz
                      x

Comment

me too, the purple box with all the little glitter pots etc!
                        oh my, thats so embarrassing now, it was only a few years ago!
                        Av xx
                        Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Sorry to interupt the Mr Blobby conversation but I must bring this back to the original subject & apologise for not giving out any rep points so far. There is a good reason though, & that is, i've only now realised how to do it after reading this thread. Sorry to all the nice people who have spoken to me & from now on, with my newly learnt skill I will dish them out readily, (but not too readily perhaps otherwise I may get told off!)

Mike
                          www.euneka.net

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hemming View Post
                            with my newly learnt skill I will dish them out readily, (but not too readily perhaps otherwise I may get told off!)

Mike
                            Aha see Mike, there's even a little automated police-man dude that prevents you from giving rep to the same people too many times, it (rather saucily I think) tells you to "spread it around a bit first!"

Shaz x
                            Keepsake Kollections
                            & Rossendale Ramblings!
                            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Well for that reply you've got a reward & i'll bear your advice in mind!
                              www.euneka.net

Comment

Working...
                              X