Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glasskanvas makes my small world smaller!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasskanvas makes my small world smaller!

D'ya know all the amazing so-called "coincidences" that happen in life never cease to delight and amaze me!

Not so long ago, I posted a random question asking for help & advice on possible home-working jobs...

...amongst lots of other helpful stuff, Phil posts a link to the Society of Virtual Assistants...

...and when I get around to having a look, the first "random" search I did was for Virtual Office Managers...

...and found a girl I used to work with years n years n years ago!!!!!

So thanks Phil, it truly is a small world and I have a date to buzz her next week to catch up & picks her brains a bit

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Things that happen like that freak me out

Nice to hear that you have found a long lost friend though!
    Av xx
    Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Some things are meant. As the saying goes "What's for you . Will not go by you "

So does that mean if you get this job you cant come out and play anymore ?

Cheers Janice
      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Hey, I havent heard that particular saying before Janice, must be a wee scots one is it babe?

Well if I'm lucky enough to get my first choice job, working from home, I bet you'll not notice any difference!

But if I have to resort to going out temping for a while, you'll just have me yammering away in the evenings to catch up for what I've missed in the day LOL

Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

I suggest if you work from home, you disable the forum during the day...... I can access the forum from my office and it's more than a little distracting.... I must log into the forum 5 times a day when I have a "moment" and end up here for over an hour

Forum at work = bad!
          www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
            I suggest if you work from home, you disable the forum during the day...... I can access the forum from my office and it's more than a little distracting.... I must log into the forum 5 times a day when I have a "moment" and end up here for over an hour

Forum at work = bad!

I agree!!

Comment

Ha ha, I know what you mean, a "quick" visit doesnt quite happen that way does it?

Shaz x
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Working...
              X