Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi everyone, I wonder if someone can tell me how I can keep track of how many postings I have made on this site, as I am frustrated at not being able to post URL's yet.
    Thanks, Ruth.

ok,
    I just answered my own question. I noticed where the postings are listed!
    Yet another senior moment I am afraid.

Ruth

Comment

Ha ha! You should be able to put a link in your signature now (as opposed to putting a link in your message)? (I think?)
      www.truebloom.blogspot.com
      www.truebloom.co.uk
      My Etsy Shop

Comment

That is funny!!

I know what you mean though as it doesn't show when you type!!

You can add all your links etc in your signature which will show up on the first post you make on each page of the thread (if you post twice within a thread on the same page it will only show up once).

Go into User CP on the blue bar and get yourself listed!!

Comment

Originally posted by TYP View Post
          Ha ha! You should be able to put a link in your signature now (as opposed to putting a link in your message)? (I think?)
          Errm, can you explain what you mean please. I don't understand. Sorry.........
          Ruth

Comment

"You can add all your links etc in your signature which will show up on the first post you make on each page of the thread (if you post twice within a thread on the same page it will only show up once).

Go into User CP on the blue bar and get yourself listed!! "

Just noticed this reply. Oh dear, someone is going to have to help me out. I am in a few forums and I successfully post messages and pics, but I have never investigated any other aspect of posting.

Idiot's guide to "get yourself listed" please.

Many thanks, Ruth. (I have to say this is really embarrassing!)

Comment

Originally posted by benchaddict View Post
              Errm, can you explain what you mean please. I don't understand. Sorry.........
              Ruth
              if you look at the end of peeps posts they have their website or blog address there. You can do this too, so I think (??) what typ means is that if you want to post a link just add it to your signature line..

if you go to user cp, in the blue bar above, somewhere in there on the left (if i remember correctly) is where you can edit your signature line

I think this is what was meant, however I am somtimes wrong..lol!

Or, another alternative is to get posting...he he, think you need 25 to post a link!

s.x
              Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Ok Sweet,
                I will investigate.
                I really should work things out , but as this is my 18th posting (good point!) I might just wait.

I have never posted on a a site which makes this stipulation and ironically enough, this is the only site where I have had a nuicance email from someone. Some gabble about Bhuddism. I emailed an adminstrator but no one has got back to me about it.

Thanks for the help everyone, 18 down 7 to go...............

Ruth

Comment

Working...
                X