Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel

Aw no, I cant chat today, I gotta type my notes up for tonight!

But I've just blogged and, if you fancy a looksee at my one & only tattoo, pop on by!

Have a nice day
    Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Right missy get off the forum - you have a 20 minute presentation tonight - go get it done!!!!

Only kidding - hope it goes well tonight and off to have a look see at the tattoo.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

nice tattoo! I've heard of louis malloy, i like watching london and miami ink! I love tattoos they are so addictive! I have got 3 and plan on getting some more once i've come up with a design!

hope the presentation goes well for you later! GL
      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
        Right missy get off the forum - you have a 20 minute presentation tonight - go get it done!!!!

Only kidding - hope it goes well tonight and off to have a look see at the tattoo.

Cheers.

Lisa

Hey, get me!

I'm all typed up & photocopied & ready!

Turned out the ideas of what I wanted to say have been floating around in my head for so many weeks that it hardly took any time to get it on paper after all

....you hardly had time to miss me did you?!?! ....and how spooky you should say "right missy" cos thats exactly the way I came to name my girlie cat Missy!!!!!!!

Sweet - I love watching those progs too, I'd have another tattoo but I'd definitely wanna draw it myself again cos I know what it signifies - I only drew her naked to avoid lots of painful colouring in - always thinking see! LOL

Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Absolutely LOVE that angel!

The tattooist was very good too, i have seen some fine line tattoos, like yours and they are uneven.

I love tattoos, as long as they are nice ones, not rude or manly!
          Av xx
          Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Funnily enough (in case you would never have guessed by the name of my crafting!), I also have several tattoos... five to be precise!

Having a tattoo done is a fantastic sensation, I find it very relaxing... like some people do with acupuncture, I suppose! I don't think I'll be having any more though.

Si.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

I agree!

When i had mine done 3 years ago, i loved it.
              I had it on my thigh. I was led on my side, with a pillow and blanket covering my 'area', and it was so relaxing!

Plus it was cheaper then acupuncture, and i had something to keep at the end of it!
              Av xx
              Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Not a big fan of tattoos but have to say that angel is really nice Shaz, still wouldn't get one done though but that's probably more to do with the pain thing!

My brother's 18 year old step-daughter has loads of tattoos and piercings, her latest piercing was a metal rod through the back of her neck apparently she nearly passed out with the pain...think I said something along the lines of 'why on earth would you want to do that to yourself' in full-on old fart mode - II think 'm fast becoming my mum
                Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Is this your guardian then? It's lovely, really tasteful.

Iv got three, but i cant say they were relaxing!!! Believe it or not the one thing i would love to have tatoo'ed is a bumble bee, but never got round to having it yet.... did i just say yet!!

I designed all of them, one on my wrist is a red, orange and yellow flower, one on the side of my thigh is a large iris and the one on my foot is a happiness symbol. There all on my right side for some reason?

But dont know where to have the bumble bee though! OOOhh Shaz you've got me going again!! - dont tell the hubby!!
                  x Maria

Website
                  Blogging
                  Facebook
                  Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                    her latest piercing was a metal rod through the back of her neck apparently she nearly passed out with the pain..
                    OUCH!

Having my tattoo wasnt a bit painful, just a scratching sensation really, plus you get little respites as they stop and start so it wasnt a bit like you might imagine. But I hear the pain very much depends on where you have it done!

....my neice had her belly button pierced and that was a cringer for me, I couldnt cope with owt like that, gimme another tattoo instead anyday!

Shaz x
                    Keepsake Kollections
                    & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

I love tattoo's I've got 5. I thought the ones on my foot and finger would be painful, but it was the one at the top of my back that hurt the most. I'd love one on my ear, but tats are sooooo expensive these days
                      http://manicmosaics.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Bumble Bee View Post
                        Is this your guardian then? It's lovely, really tasteful.

Believe it or not the one thing i would love to have tatoo'ed is a bumble bee, but never got round to having it yet.... did i just say yet!!

But dont know where to have the bumble bee though! - dont tell the hubby!!
                        Yeah she's definitely my guardian, I wanted her to have this peaceful, smiling, eyes closed "I'm chilling" kinda look on her face that seems to say "no need to worry, everythings gonna be fine, just trust"

.....and you should SO have a cute bumble bee.....and I nominate your bee-hind for the location

Shaz x
                        Keepsake Kollections
                        & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Hehe, on your bee-hind!

I don't think i'd want my tattooist tattooing my bottom!

This thread has got me wanting another one now

What is an average price for a tattoo?
                          I paid £30 for my black and pink tribal cross.

Its about 3.5 in x 2 ins. I'd take a picture, but i cant aim my camera at my thigh very well
                          Last edited by Sprinkles; 04-03-2008, 10:16 PM.
                          Av xx
                          Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Oh no!! Not for me!!

No piercings and no tattoos!!

But I've had loads of injections for things over the years and never flinched!!

Give me childbirth any day - that was easy!! But earings - nooooooooooooo!!!! I'd pass out!!

You are all very brave!!

But I admire them - did a project on tattoos and watched them being done when I did A level Art and spent many an hour at the studio hanging out with the blokes ehhehehehe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                              I did A level Art and spent many an hour at the studio hanging out with the blokes ehhehehehe!!!
                              ....ooooh, I'm shocked, you didnt look a bit like a Tattoo Studio Groupie when I met you!!!! LOL LOL

Not sure how much tats are nowadays though? Mine's 4 years old and I cant remember what she cost anyway, nowt new for me that, I cant remember how much a loaf costs...

Shaz x
                              Keepsake Kollections
                              & Rossendale Ramblings!

Comment

Working...
                              X