No announcement yet.

20 minute presentation to do tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 minute presentation to do tomorrow!

By eck, I keep forgetting (then remembering, then forgetting again, as you do) that I'm scheduled to do a 20 minute presentation at my monthly business network group tomorrow night!

....two smilies....first cos I'm quite looking forward to the challenge, even though I'll be nervous....second cos I aint prepped anything yet!

And it isnt even on crafting, its on Neuro Linguistic Programming! Seemed like a good idea when I agreed to do it 5 months ago...

Oooooeerrrrr
    Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Good luck with the talk - now get off the fourm and get something prepared to say!!

Only kidding hope it all goes well.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Good luck Shaz! In my final year at uni I took a double module on PTSD and we had a fantastic psychiatrist come to talk to us about NLP - he was so popular that he was invited back for a 2nd time. NLP is fascinating stuff & can be used (& I supposed abused) in so many different ways. The psychiatrist used it to help all sorts of conditions, with huge success, including PTSD, phobias & allergies!
      Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

It is life-changing Jayne - when I did my Practitioner course, the techniques I liked best were the ones that helped you look Big Picture at your life - like the Timeline Therapy - its truly amazing how quickly you can get such powerful messages that stick with you and make such a difference to how you live your life from then on

I loved it - had planned to actively practice as an NLP Practitioner - I have leaflets & business cards all printed up and I do give them out when asked - but now I'm loving my crafting so much that NLP has taken a backseat!

Will let you know how I get on!

Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!
        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
        X