Mother's Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of us mummies & carers! I hope you are all appreciated.

Early, I know, but I'm going away tomorrow, just to my mum's, for Mother's Day weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. Love seeing my parents.

Extra nice this time as the oldest son is coming down from York to stay at Mum & Dad's too! Not seen him since Christmas, need to check him over, feed him up.

Right...got to pack!

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Happy Mother's Day Jules - Have a lovely time with all the family. x
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Comment

Enjoy the time with your family .

Cheers Janice
      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Early Happy Mothers Day Jules!

Enjoy your weekend proddin n feedin your man child

Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!
        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

I havnt got my mum anything yet! Its on my top priority 2moro. my family all live in kent, so no popping in for me!

OOOH just had a thought, my mum really loves it when we're altogether, I have a large family, 3 sisters and a brother and my older sister and myself have got a child each, I took some lovely photos when i visted them just before xmas, she would absolutely love a copy of these framed, my uncle-in-law took a pic of us altogether, mum, her 5 kids and the 2 grandchildren! Ok, so i know what i'll be doing 2moro morning! There goes my walk by the canal that I have been craving!

anyhow, Happy mothers day to all you mummies....
          Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Happy Early Mothers Day Jules and to all Mums out there - my two have promised to make the breakfast and dinner on Sunday so let's see what happens then!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to you all too!!

I think Samuel got a little confused yesterday morning as to when it actually is (he'd been making the cards at nursery) and asked me if I'd like Rice Krispies in bed.

Great, but I've not eaten Rice Krispies since I was about 13 and we've certainly never bought any

Bless!!!

Comment

Working...
              X