No announcement yet.

I think i'm on the computer too much...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i'm on the computer too much...

Ergh I have such a headache. Maybe i'm spending too much time on the computer and in relative confinement! Or maybe its bcoz I have been having real trouble getting to sleep lately. I took nytol herbal sleeping tablets last year when i was at uni, they were quite good, maybe i'll try those again, and they are completely herbal, so no nasty things inside! Either those or i'l have to start using the Horlicks that my fella keeps bringing home from work!

Well, I'm out the house 2moro doing some voluntary training. So maybe i'll feel a bit 'normal' again

I think i'll have to take my painting outside in the garden (as long as its not raining!), being outside could be good...fresh air, it seems quite novel like!!

s.x
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Certainly something in your theory chuck...I've been spending a lot of time on the puter since learning so many new things lately...and staying up late blah blah

But when I had a long day out in the real world so******ing with real people at the fair last Sat, I slept like a baby that night

Shaz x
    Keepsake Kollections
    & Rossendale Ramblings!
    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

dont keep taking herbal remedies! There realy dangerous sometimes you know. You wont beleive the ammount of people who come into A&E with weired skin things and bowel things and tummy pains becasue of herbal remedies. and they dont tell the doctors coz they think they'll get shouted at or something, and they end up telling the nurse after theyve been there for about 3 hours! anyway, if you realy cant sleep, like really badly, you should go to your doctor and he might tell you take them, or give you something else. But the fresh air thing is true, and excercise as well. Hope you feel better soon xx
      I like to make things - usually a mess!
      Please look at my stuff and let me know what you think!
      http://elephantfrills.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lauralou1601 View Post
        dont keep taking herbal remedies! There realy dangerous sometimes you know. You wont beleive the ammount of people who come into A&E with weired skin things and bowel things and tummy pains becasue of herbal remedies.
        OH! I thought herbal things were ok!! hmmm, maybe I wont buy any today then! thanks for the advice.x
        Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
        X