How cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cool

Well i can honestly say that i don't think i have ever ranked within the first 1,000 on google (not that i've ever seen anyway). I thought i'd see where i ranked with typing in 'third coast stamps UK' (make of rubber stamps) and i was 2nd on the front page .

Of course i had to click to see who was number one - BUT a warning if ever you try DON'T - it's not crafts related and it should all be censored (trust me on this one)

Just wanted to share my excitement with you. I know it's only a little thing, but it's made my day
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Congratulations Emma !

But. I am just too darn curious!

Ok, so I clicked on the link you said not to click on. I never got as far as finding out what the content was because it upset my computer and I had to shut down and restart!

Heed the warning folks!
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

lol......you curious cat, can't say i didn't warn. Mt computer was going funny to but just kept trying to shut that page down but unfortunately i got an eye full
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
        Just wanted to share my excitement with you. I know it's only a little thing, but it's made my day
        Hey, thats not a little thing chuck, you're right to be excited. I think that's really cool! Nice one

...and I'm SO glad I read this a bit later than normal and can therefore heed sound advice not to touch the cookie jar...

Well done!
        shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!
        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

hey, you're number one now-well done you!
          Sparklez.co.uk
          Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Well done!!

If you type tiptoptoppers or tiptop into google, most of it is my ramblings on this forum hehehehe!!

Comment

Well done you . And no I wont be pressing the button either have pressed something recently and now get rather naughty spams .

Cheers Janice
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

why is it that i really really want to click on it! lol! I wont, but I want to, just to see what happens......!

anyway...well done to you, thats soooo cool!
                Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Working...
                X