Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what i just ordered!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Look what i just ordered!!

    I couldn't resist, it's as though they were made for me....
    http://www.sockdreams.com/_shop/page...uctID_1130.php
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

  • #2
    They are so cool! there are alot of nice socks on there. I want some too
    Sophie.x

    Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

    My bloggity blog

    My Etsy shop

    Comment


    • #3
      hope you ordered several pairs!! you'll have to wear them to work everyday!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh that made me laugh, I have this image in my head of you trotting about your shop/s in them now, showing em off to all the customers!

        Aint it brilliant when you see something that does, indeed, seem to have been made just for you!

        Nice one
        Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!
        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

        Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

        Comment


        • #5
          Lovely socks!

          They are gorgeous!! If you love ice cream have you tried making your own? I use Deliah Smith's recipe and it is gorgeous! Really easy, you don't need an ice cream amker. I bought one a while ago and think they are more trouble than they are worth. It wasn't expensive, maybe the dearer ones are good, I don't know. Just follow Deliahs recipe and you can't go wrong. Enjoy wearing your socks!! Sue xx
          http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

          Comment


          • #6
            I can just see you in the shop in the summer with your shorts on and your lovely icecream socks - very cool.

            Cheers.

            Lisa

            Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh yaa, those are very apt for you!!!

              Pauline
              Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

              Comment


              • #8
                Apart from shoes (and beads of course) my other obsession is socks! I have loads and loads of socks and tights and hold ups etc etc, two great big boxes full!

                I will definitely be buying from that shop!
                www.beadlab.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  yep, I have boxes and bxes and bags FULL of socks too!











                  unfortunately they are all odd ones !!!

                  What is it about disappearing socks!

                  Is there a secret world of unpaired socks out there??

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ilovecrafts View Post
                    yep, I have boxes and bxes and bags FULL of socks too!











                    unfortunately they are all odd ones !!!

                    What is it about disappearing socks!

                    Is there a secret world of unpaired socks out there??
                    Hehe, I think you're right about the world of the odd sock, they run of with hats and gloves for one big knees up.

                    Love the 'Ice cream socks' btw.
                    Amanda
                    xx

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
                      They are gorgeous!! If you love ice cream have you tried making your own? I use Deliah Smith's recipe and it is gorgeous! Really easy, you don't need an ice cream amker. I bought one a while ago and think they are more trouble than they are worth. It wasn't expensive, maybe the dearer ones are good, I don't know. Just follow Deliahs recipe and you can't go wrong. Enjoy wearing your socks!! Sue xx
                      lol thats funny... i have been known to make the odd ice cream or two.... have a look at my blog.... xxxx
                      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        They are sooo funky! I might have to have a rootle around on that site in a mo.

                        Have you seen my new ice-cream apron for children?

                        www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/ice_apron.html


                        If you like it, I'd be happy to make one in a grown-up size!!
                        Blog Website Flickr

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh I love sock dreams but I haven't had a look for ages. *scurries off to get credit card*
                          Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                          My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                          My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JBJB View Post
                            They are sooo funky! I might have to have a rootle around on that site in a mo.

                            Have you seen my new ice-cream apron for children?

                            www.jellybelly-jellybrain.co.uk/ice_apron.html


                            If you like it, I'd be happy to make one in a grown-up size!!
                            ooooo i like it... can you do it adult but without a name on??
                            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yeeeeeeh they've just emailed to say they've been shipped!!!I ordered the Blue Harlequin ones as well.......
                              http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X