Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cold..

.. is it today

Its started snowing here now, but only lightly.

We actually had a water pipe burst on our outside tap yesterday That will teach us to leave the water open in this weather
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Just dropped the kids off ar school. I was well wrapped up with two pairs of walking socks on (&the boots) and my toes are completely numb as are the tips of my fingers. It's a strange thing trying to type when you can't quite feel your fingers hitting the keys! I'm off to make a coffee just so I can wrap my hands round it!
    Natalie
    website blog

Comment

lol. At least I don't have to do the school run yet. We waved daddy off to work this morning, then went back to bed for a bit.
      hehe
      Although I do have a PO trip to do this morning

Hope you warm up soon. x
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Ow I know it is freezing. Up at 6.30am scraping the car for going to work - not pleasant at all but at least the daylight is getting longer it was actually starting to get light here at 7am - role on the summer!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
        Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
        www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Oh I dont envy you the 6.30 car-scraping malarky, I did that for many many years and had an 80 mile round trip to do everyday, not nice, specially in rubbish weather

I'm hoping, praying, wishing I can keep working from home if I can make the craft stuff and some other bits pay the bills - voiceover jobs (hopefully soon!) and wondered about the chances of doing some secretarial work from home? - on the last of my redundancy dosh now and I'd SO dread going back to a daily office grind again!

Shaz x
          Keepsake Kollections
          & Rossendale Ramblings!
          http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

It's deceivingly bright and sunny this morning here too...

Just taken the mail in off the post man....burrrrhhh, very chilly indeed

Debbie
            www.beadservice.net
            On-line bead supplier and bead lover

Comment

I though it was snow on the car! It's still -2C hear, wonder if the fogs going to lift?

Though this is better than getting wet and being blown away....
              Are we all off to the PO today!
              x Maria

Website
              Blogging
              Facebook
              Flickr

Comment

Guys....Its in the high 40's without a cloud in the sky and Mr Sun shining his socks off here. Here I am in the almost nothern most part of Scotland and we are having spring for the pass week..........Sorry
                Shabby Neesey

Comment

OOOh I love this weather. I love frosty days. I dont dress for it tho, i have a loathing for coats, so just wear a long cardi from topshop over what I have on!

As for the car, no scrapping here, i potter out & leave the car running while i get my son dressed for nursery.

s.x

oh AND we had a tincy bit of snow...
                  Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Originally posted by incywincy View Post

ooooh i like this smilie..i want, i want....lol
                    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Spring Sunshine

It looks gorgeous outside, well earlier it did. But it's perishin' cold.

I've only been out on short trips in the car because once I get cold I can't get warm again.

Yesterday we had the most unbelievable sunrise and sunset, the whole sky just glowed bright orange, streaked with almost fuschia pink, both morning and evening. If it had been a painting or a postcard you wouldn't have thought it natural. As usual I couldn't get my camera to pick up the colours properly. It kept toning them down....trust me to have a camera with taste!

I'm loving the sunshine. I sit at the dining table in the sunbeams until the sun has moved around the corner.

Jules
                      Apple Tree Crafts
                      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts;66298
                        I'm loving the sunshine. I sit at the dining table in the sunbeams until the sun has moved around the corner.

[B
                        Jules[/B]
                        ...my puddy tat does that

Shaz x
                        Keepsake Kollections
                        & Rossendale Ramblings!
                        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

It's been lovely here, very frosty and foggy first thing but the sun has been coming through, can't remember when we last had rain...
                          http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X