What do you do with all your crafts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do with all your crafts?

I've been having a bit of a tidy up of my craft room (read:spare bedroom). I've got most of the 'ingredients' sorted into separate piles, bags and boxes, but am at a bit of a loss as to what to do with the finished crafts I have lying around. I don't sell anything, I'm really not good enough yet. I give away and keep to myself things that turn out good, but there are leftovers which are not great but not rubbish either. It feels a shame to recycle them, but surely I can't keep everything?

So my question to you all is, what do you do with your so so crafts?
    "You shine like a beacon in a dark world"
    Neil Gaiman

Why not bag them up and send to your favourite charity.

Comment

Shove it all in the man drawer(s..Lol)or up on the shelf.

Dave.

Comment

I used to just craft for me. I now make presents for friends and family. I do have some random stuff in my wardrobe. I usually find a use for things eventually.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
          Why not bag them up and send to your favourite charity.
          What a lovely idea, Carole

The pieces I make that are test runs or not quite up there to sell, I gift to family & friends or add to my dining table centrepiece that is a toy wrestling ring full of candles
          Get comfy with a good ol' Cup o' Candle

Twitter: @cupocandle
          Pinterest: cupocandle
          Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cupocandle

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Chublington View Post
            What a lovely idea, Carole

The pieces I make that are test runs or not quite up there to sell, I gift to family & friends or add to my dining table centrepiece that is a toy wrestling ring full of candles
            Thank you. I send to our local Age Concern or the RSPCA and it gives a buzz when you see your items used in a window display, plus helps others.

Comment

That is a lovely idea. There's a PDSA just down the road from me, I'll have a wander down for a chat. I've had a quick search online but just got myself confused by the whole thing Easily done I'm afraid! But a face to face is probably whats in order.

Dave I admire your bravery, the man drawer is definitely not my domain who knows what can be found in there!
              "You shine like a beacon in a dark world"
              Neil Gaiman

Comment

Originally posted by VaIentine View Post
                That is a lovely idea. There's a PDSA just down the road from me, I'll have a wander down for a chat. I've had a quick search online but just got myself confused by the whole thing Easily done I'm afraid! But a face to face is probably whats in order.

Dave I admire your bravery, the man drawer is definitely not my domain who knows what can be found in there!
                Exactly!

Comment

Some of my work decorates my house and my parents' house. Some of the crafts I store for seasonal holidays, some crafts I sell.

Comment

Working...
                  X