valentines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• valentines

Finally I managed to sell some cards I got an order for 20 valentines cards for my local restaurant for his customers tonight I cant beleive it I'm so happy I was beginning to give up hope of getting any sales I've been so quiet since christmas with just the odd cards here and there.

Well done Pauline
    Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Well done. I think we are all a bit quiet - with the credit card bills from Christmas crashing to the floor everybody is skint - hope it picks up soon though.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Nice one Pauline, what a great order (and a nice restaurant owner!) - how did you come by it?

Cheers
        Shaz x
        Keepsake Kollections
        & Rossendale Ramblings!
        http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Well done!!

I thought I'd done well with 11 Valentine Cards being sold at the kids nursery in a week but you've beat me hands down!!

Its a great feeling aint it?!!

Comment

i
            Originally posted by Focus on Life View Post
            Nice one Pauline, what a great order (and a nice restaurant owner!) - how did you come by it?

Cheers
            Shaz x
            I just went and asked him if he was interested in hand made cards to put on his tables for his valentines dinner .He was quite keen and asked for 20 cards and envelopes with a nice message and his logo inside. He actually didn't put them on the tables but gave one to each couple who came for a valentines dinner.I put my details on the back so I'm hoping I might get somethingfrom them also he took my details and I may get repeat orders for mothers day.
            I can'tbeleivwe I've finally got somewhere to sell my cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
              Well done!!

I thought I'd done well with 11 Valentine Cards being sold at the kids nursery in a week but you've beat me hands down!!

Its a great feeling aint it?!!
              It feel great I just wish I could do it every week

Comment

Congratulations Pauline - its great to hear your good news ! Hope its the start of a new sales avenue for you... (if he was up for the idea maybe other restaurants would be too...)
                Mel

Comment

Congrats what a great idea and with Mothers day just round the corner perhaps you'll have soon more orders to come.
                  Amanda
                  xx

Comment

Working...
                  X