Good Morning only 143 days until Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caroleecrafts
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • May 2008

Good Morning only 143 days until Christmas

Good Morning All

Okay gone and ruined it but we are over half way through the year and only 143 days to go. Now who is ready? I am almost there just a few more gifts to make, so much for getting them all done by the end of March, hmpff!

Taking ourselves out for coffee this morning as want a browse round country market, since it burned to the ground, now reopened and have to have a snoop, then back for more stitching.

Have a good day
  • indri
    Super Moderator
    Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
    • Jan 2007

At work today. Back to the grindstone for 3 days.... tempted to make it 2 1/2! Need to pop out at lunchtime in search of a frame, a wooden spoon and some wrapping paper. What a fun trip I have planned!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

• greannancrafts
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by indri View Post
      Need to pop out at lunchtime in search of a wooden spoon.

I do hope you are not going to be stiring up trouble?

Christmas - getting there, by the end of August we like to have all/most Christmas stock made - always difficult estimating how much we will need.

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

• Lucy Blossom
        Mega Crafter
        • May 2013

Far too busy preparing to move house to think about Christmas yet, maybe next week I'll start to think about it.
        Lucy Blossom
        Shop and blog: http://www.lucyblossomcrafts.co.uk
        https://www.facebook.com/LucyBlossomCrafts

Comment

• beadsbydesign
          Super Moderator
          Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
          • Jan 2006

bit of mum taxi for me and then the final day of decorating before the vinyl is fitted tomorrow and Wednesday.
          Last tasks:
          Touch up the kitchen ceiling
          decorate the bathroom (not in the original plans but a special offer on paint (one tin for twenty four pounds or three for thirty pounds swung the decission) and hopefully there will be an off cut of vinyl from downstairs to do the floor as well.
          Paint the blackboard onto the wall.
          Move furniture
          take the rubbish to the tip
          This list is very long!!
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

• ferrers caster
            100+ crafts club
            • Jul 2013

Thanks for the reminder. Life is racing by too fast to even think about Christmas, I'm still chillin' on my two weeks off work!
            Last edited by ferrers caster; 04-08-2014, 09:24 AM. Reason: spelling again
            Casting pewter..in a field near you.

Comment

• Critchley
              Super Moderator
              • Jun 2008

Christmas indeed. I am already having nightmares about it. I have to go to the garage that is kindly giving my dead car funeral space to take pics of it for Ebay. Hopefully someone will want it for spares. Its only the engine that has died. Surely someone will want a car without an engine. I had contemplated cutting holes in the floor so they could 'scoot' it along. Maybe I could use that as a sales gimick. lol. Wish me luck.
              Lots of intricate cutting out on Heat and Bond and then on fabric today as have an idea for No.1 sons birthday prezzie and as its the 12th I had better get the proverbial finger out. Still, my day looks less stressful than some of yours. Good luck BBD. Hope you achieve it all.
              Have a good day everyone.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

• indri
                Super Moderator
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                Christmas indeed. I am already having nightmares about it. I have to go to the garage that is kindly giving my dead car funeral space to take pics of it for Ebay. Hopefully someone will want it for spares. Its only the engine that has died. Surely someone will want a car without an engine. I had contemplated cutting holes in the floor so they could 'scoot' it along. Maybe I could use that as a sales gimick. lol. Wish me luck.
                I have images of the Flintstones now!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

• Jennybenny
                  100+ crafts club
                  • Aug 2013

ahh hehe the next few months will be focusing on the big knit- will think xmas in october i think maybe write a list out so when get there know what to do... something to do while on route to camping tomorrow xx
                  My new blog - http://just-jennywren.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• MornieG Jewellery
                    • Feb 2010

Oh pleeeeezzzzeeee bad enough that we booked some christmas fairs for this year at the end of last. Yes we have planned product for christmas, getting it made is another thing though. Pete keeps trying to build up stocks of pocket money items but they keep selling LOL I am doing my usual lists though. As for presents we have talked about having to get going when we are at events to see if there is anything nice for people. Do like to buy handmade where possible.

Been working for 13 days without a break so having some down time today and just doing the essentials like washing, ironing and getting my car tax renewed.

Have a good day everyone.

Mo.XX
                    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                    www.bodrighy.co.uk
                    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

• rosecottage
                      100+ crafts club
                      • Sep 2011

Just finished taking pictures for a catalogue of our christmas wreaths and decorations. We are putting them on the ipad as a slideshow which we will then put on the stand when we are out and about. Ipad will be securely chained to our gridwall displays with a mini alarm on it as well as security.

Now just got to start making the stock so as to avoid the late rush between events later in the year!

David
                      www.panachegifts.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panach...60271863992797

Twitter @PanacheGifts

Comment

• Critchley
                        Super Moderator
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by rosecottage View Post
                        Now just got to start making the stock so as to avoid the late rush between events later in the year!

David
                        Thats optomistic of you David. No matter how hard I plan and work I always end up with some sort of panic as we get closer to the festive season. lol.
                        Carol

Comment

• Mrs Chublington
                          100+ crafts club
                          • May 2014

I hate Christmas time with a passion so I really hope the new crafter within me starts enjoying this festive gubbins in time for the Christmas fairs!
                          Get comfy with a good ol' Cup o' Candle

Twitter: @cupocandle
                          Pinterest: cupocandle
                          Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cupocandle

Comment

• indri
                            Super Moderator
                            • Jan 2007

2014-08-05 13.13.20.jpg
                            Christmas has already arrived in Coventry. Saw these today!!
                            View my flickr

Comment

• Critchley
                              Super Moderator
                              • Jun 2008

I wonder how many years it will be before they start selling those in February. lol.
                              Carol

Comment

Working...
                              X