Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life's ponderable questions....

Can you cry under water?
    How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
    Why do you have to "put your two penn’orth in", but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
    Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
    Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
    What disease did cured ham actually have?
    How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
    Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?
    Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
    Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
    Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
    Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
    Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
    If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
    If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
    Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
    Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
    Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your ass?
    Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
    Last edited by JBJB; 14-02-2008, 05:29 PM. Reason: didn't work
    Blog Website Flickr

hee hee!!!tahts made me smile!!
    Dee x
    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Why?

Why do Adam & Eve have bellybuttons?

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
        Can you cry under water?
        How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
        Why do you have to "put your two penn’orth in", but it's only a "penny for your thoughts"? Where's that extra penny going to?
        Once you're in heaven, do you get stuck wearing the clothes you were buried in for eternity?
        Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
        What disease did cured ham actually have?
        How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
        Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up every two hours?
        Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
        Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
        Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
        Why is "bra" singular and "panties" plural?
        Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
        If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
        If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
        Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
        Why did you just try singing the two songs above?
        Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere, but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your ass?
        Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
        lol! I was wondeing about twinkle twinkle and the ABC song yesterday when i was driving in my car, i then proceeded to try and sing them both at the same time, which isnt easy. I have since concluded they are the same tune!
        Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Very good!!

And the answer to the first is, yes you can but you can't tell!!!!

Comment

do fish get cramps after eating?
            Why can you park on driveways, but not drive on parkways?
            If a vegetarian only eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?
            What would the world be like with no hypothetical questions?
            when a parcel is sent by boat why is it called cargo and sent by land it is called a shipment?

thats all I have!
            www.beadlab.com

Comment

...I'm so glad I'm not overlooked by the neighbours so they cant see me laughing like a loon at the PC screen!

Shaz x
              PS this isnt really the same but my fave Steve Wright "joke" was..
              "I bought some dried water....but I dont know what to put with it?"
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!
              http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
              X