Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more excuses

I'm so excited!!
    I now know who my secret easter bunny recipient is, I have to get on and sort out my craft room, organise what craft materials I have, and decide on something to make.
    So no more excuses, and reasons not to, there's a deadline, so I have to get on with it!
    Mind you I'm quite good with deadlines, thry tend to give me the kick up the backside I need to get moving

Have Fun!

Have fun with your crafting!

Everyone should have their recipients by now. I haven't spent ages matching everyone up to one another, I did it by the out-of-the-hat method. So it's lucky dip!

I have realised that I should have gone through the Secret Santa with a fine tooth combe to make sure that no one has the same recipient as at Christmas. So, if this has happened I'll apologise now. Sorry Sorry Sorry!

Jules
    Apple Tree Crafts
    www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
      Have fun with your crafting!

Everyone should have their recipients by now. I haven't spent ages matching everyone up to one another, I did it by the out-of-the-hat method. So it's lucky dip!

I have realised that I should have gone through the Secret Santa with a fine tooth combe to make sure that no one has the same recipient as at Christmas. So, if this has happened I'll apologise now. Sorry Sorry Sorry!

Jules

It's exciting!! And I've not got the same recipient - so you've done a good job!! I know how hard it is to do the matching - I did the Christmas one!

Comment

Working...
      X