Monday Morning Cuppa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Morning Cuppa

Start of another week and here it's started with drizzle, if I put my washing in it'll rain all day so do I make sure it's sunny for the neighbours by not doing the washing? Today is a day I wish I wasn't allergic to caffiene as I desperately need propping up. A certain little boy was awake from 12.30am to 4.30am last night for no obvious reason and I'm struggling already, not a good start to the week.

So what's everyone got planned for today or the rest of the week? I'll be busy finishing my accounts, listing more bits on ebay as the great house decluttering continues and hopefully catching up with some sleep.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Got to take the car in for an exaust fix. I think it's just a panel needs welding but who knows.
    We went over to Leeds yesterday and had a lovely day smoozing round the city centre.
    Sadly this morning it's all rainy again.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Morning All

Woke to a beautiful bright and sunny morning, managed to walk the hound must have been a good walk as he is now snoring his head off. Just looked out the window clouding over, oh well what did we expect typical British summer.

Cleaned through upstairs (worn out now, lol), rang Aqualisa as the power shower is playing up, several tests later and they are sending a new shower head, fell off the chair at the cost but then cheaper than a fixed service. Ordered Lee some new trousers and now not sure, think a cup of coffee is in order.

Have a good day all

Comment

I worked in the shop for the whole of last week, then we had the Market at Marlborough yesterday so it's a bit of a late start today. Only have to work in the shop this week on Wednesday and for an hour first thing Friday for some IT training. Taken two days off as we have The Shaftsbury Festival next weekend both days. Pete has a demonstration tonight in Hampshire so prep day for him. I have a bathroom design to do this morning then I'm going to make Cherry Vodka from the bargain box of fat dark cherry's I got from the market. The rest of the week will be taken up making product for next weekend.

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Waiting for the Insurance Assessor and ready to fight him over what I consider I need compensation for. Should be fun. I will let you know how I get on later.
          Broke my clothes line, a rotary one, so got to pop out and get another as got a machine full of sheets and don't want to spend unnecessary dosh on drying them when they will do perfectly well on a line. Just call me 'tight Annie'.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Lovely sunny day here and even better I have the day off work it is teacher training day ay Rhiannon's school, so we'll be making a spider from her mr maker book soon. Waiting for her castle to dry. It kept falling apart so the bits that were stuck with double sided tape are now being stuck with doubke sided tape and a dose of pva. Popping over to warwick this afternoon. We are preparing our entries for the kenilworth show on Saturday. I hope the weather is nice for it. Anyway, I onky have to work 3 days this week as I've booked Friday off too woohoo!
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Back from the garage. They can't mend it untill this afternoon at three.
              Carol, hope you sort the insurance guy out!

Comment

Rain on its way here too Procrastination over, really must start the drawing now.................see you later folks !

Mo.XX
                Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

morning, I'm in working feeling a lot brighter and happier than I was a week or so ago.

Sorry to rub it in but we also have sunshine here too. I feel the cold terribly and I sat in a sleeveless top with no heating on so it must be warm.

It's very humid though, so I might be speaking too soon.

Good Luck Karen and Carol.
                  Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                    Waiting for the Insurance Assessor and ready to fight him over what I consider I need compensation for. Should be fun. I will let you know how I get on later.
                    Broke my clothes line, a rotary one, so got to pop out and get another as got a machine full of sheets and don't want to spend unnecessary dosh on drying them when they will do perfectly well on a line. Just call me 'tight Annie'.
                    Ok then...."Tight Annie". (Lol)

Dave.
                    Last edited by 3dDave; 02-06-2014, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Well I hung my washing out as the forecast said no rain until this evening. I can only apologise to my neighbour as she saw me doing it so hung hers out too - we now have very soggy washing as it's been tipping it down almost ever since What a difference from yesterday when the sun was so hot I got a bit of a tan without trying.

Glad you're feeling brighter Charlie and fingers crossed this rain hasn't reached you yet. Hope the car's not proving too expensive Karen and hope you're standing your ground Carol.

Oh and Mo, hope you're not getting too sozzled on that vodka
                      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Yep, sunny in good old Coalbrookdale this morning, I am off work because in the summer I work a 56 hr fortnight so do a 3 day week then 4 day and so on, not back in until Friday. "Doug the rug" came at 09:40 fixed a new carpet tread at about 10.00, took another hour to drink his tea. Fetched daughters dog to save it being on it's own, daughter phoned saying the class she is teaching at college needs marks..which are in the folder at home so I had to go to hers..get folder..get dog..dump folder...hoover dog hairs out of car because Sue needs it tomorrow...need cut Bay bush back next. Starting to plan a new papercut, awaiting two copyright permissions to do another two, still not come back (Grrr).Oh..do the hoovering....oh..and the window cleaner has been so I will end up doing the insides plus got to clean the conservatory roof panels...
                        Apart from that, don't know rest of week, see what list Sue leaves me with tomorrow (Lol)

Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                          Oh and Mo, hope you're not getting too sozzled on that vodka
                          Won't be drinkable for a few weeks yet and the longer you leave it the better. In my head I say Christmas...we'll see LOL

Mo.XX
                          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                          www.bodrighy.co.uk

Comment

back from the garage with car mended for FREE!!!!!!!! I love the garage

Comment

still no rain here. But it is clouding over and I have reached for my blazer to keep my arms warm and a fresh cuppa.

Thanks Netty.

Are you making your own vodka Mo?

Dave - I love your sense of humour.
                              Charlie

Comment

Working...
                              X