big bake day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big bake day!

I have finally sat down after almost 4 hours of non stop baking! I really want to taste my muffins they smell so good. They are cheese, red pepper and courgette muffins. It's a recipe I haven't tried before. I should post some photos I guess but I'm not yet organised enough for4 those.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

20140523_124046.jpg20140523_124123.jpgThe cakes waiting for decoration.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

very yummy! :-)
      "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools"- Napoleon Bonaparte
      www.fallfromgrace349.wordpress.com

Comment

Indri if those muffins turn out well can I please have the recipe? I made something similar for Alex a few months ago and it was a complete gooey disaster, I'm reluctant to try again unless I know for sure the recipe will work.

I'm assuming all these baked goodies are for Rhiannon's birthday party? I hope you manage to grab a few before they are demolished by all the children as I can nearly smell them from here
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I've got to turn the giant dome into a stegosaurus. The fairy cakes will have dino sprinkles and dino rice papers circles on them. They are jobs for later. I'll find you the recipe natty. They baked well, and just need to pass the taste test!
          View my flickr

Comment

It all looks amazing.... made me want to bake and I haven't done that in about a million years

Comment

1400880469872.jpgOne stegosaurus cake for Rhiannon's birthday
              View my flickr

Comment

They look good and a slightly unusual recipe, can I ask were you got the recipe from? As I would like to have a try myself and maybe make some mini ones for canapés.

Comment

Mffin recipe is here http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/b...pepper-muffins they are tasty.
                  View my flickr

Comment

Thank you, the next dinner party I will give them a try. They always seem to have good recipes on Good Food, although I hadn’t spotted this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X