Away to Glasgow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away to Glasgow

Well we are off on Wed. to Glasgow to work the SECC Caravan Show.Anyone in or near Glasgow that would like to meet the Neesey I will be working the ABI Stand.
    As you can see I am not excited about this at all.LOL Would rather be in my greenhouse or crafting. Anyway I will be the funny american handing out leaflets.

P.S. Are there any thrift shops or craft shops near the SECC?? I do get breaks lol
    Shabby Neesey

Think the nearest charity shop to the SECC would be in Partick. They've got a big Salvation Army shop plus Oxfam and Marie Curie I think. Need to get the train from the SECC to Partick.

And why are you not excited about a caravan show then?

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Special Guest

...You need a special guest at your Caravan Show.....can I suggest inviting Jeremy Clarkson, he'll liven up the proceedings no end!

Jules
      Apple Tree Crafts
      www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
        ...You need a special guest at your Caravan Show.....can I suggest inviting Jeremy Clarkson, he'll liven up the proceedings no end!

Jules
        Did you just watch top gear perchance?

lol, that was hilarious but I would have thought that it was staged?

yeah, thrift shops, Partick, Dumbarton Road is good too I think, there are the charity stores on Byres Road which are good but expensive, then there are two on Highburgh Road too.

I was in the bead shop in Ruthven lane yesterday and she had some lovely stuff in.

The Art Store on Queen Street is quite good, but probably just "run of the mill" craft supplies that you can get everywhere. (train to Queen Street Station from SECC)

And of course there is hobbycraft at the fort, I think it is quite good for those little bits and pieces you run out of, plus they have a really good range of gutterman beads - all buy 2 get one free at the moment

There is a big fabric store soemwhere near there too I think. I will see if I can find an address if you're interested?
        www.beadlab.com

Comment

Oh, yes.....

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
          Did you just watch top gear perchance?

lol, that was hilarious but I would have thought that it was staged?
          Definitely staged, funny though it was, it isn't one of their best. But Carkson's hatred of caravans is well-known. I think the Top Gear team would be excellent at a caravan show.....

Jules
          Apple Tree Crafts
          www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Aw, I have a little motorhome that I havent had time to get out & use since I bought it a couple of years ago so I'd LOVE to be going to a caravan show, just to help me look fwd to spring and camping!

Hope you have a good time Neesey

Shaz x
            Keepsake Kollections
            & Rossendale Ramblings!
            http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
            X