Good Friday morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Friday morning

Today we had our first frost of the year, or at least the first time I've had to get out of the house before it is properly light and scrape ice off the car! Then I popped back indoors to get child ready for school, only to return to the car 10 minutes later and find the windscreen was frosting over again so I had to get out of the car and do more scraping. I thought I was being efficient and it turned out to not be the case. Hey ho! I hope everyone has had a good week. I'm pleased it is the weekend tomorrow. I feel like I could do with a lie in. This week of 6am wake up calls is tiring me out, so 2 days of potential lie ins would be nice before it starts all over again. Is anyone doing anything fun at the weekend? I've got a birthday party to take daughter to. Otherwise I am not sure how my weekend will progress.

I have begun to be naughty and I now have 3 craft projects on the go. I promised myself last year to get them completed 1 at a time, and now I have begun 2014 with 3 projects to work on! I feel so naughty!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

ooh its so chilly out but same looking forward to weekend! have a meeting with estate agent to renew our tenancy for last time (a year) and other half then playing rugby (in this weather = crazy) but got maths hw to do and start some knitting (or tidy abiut more of the craft space)

ooh have a fun party!!! how old? and what are your projects (i had the same thought but love multi tasking lol)
    My new blog - http://just-jennywren.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

It's a 5th birthday party at a softplay centre. We only went to one last Saturday. My daughters social life is a lot better than mine and she is only 4. I have a periodic table blanket I'm knitting, a poncho that I'm also knitting and a cross stitch map of Montgomeryshire that I'm making for my mum for Christmas (yes, Christmas 2014, not late for Christmas 2013). This is how organised I have to be. I'm finishing something of these before I start on anything else!! I have a list of things to get through. I'm doing the cross stitch at work, the poncho at home and the blanket when I fancy a change!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

between feeding Barnaby(which seems like a never ending thing), I am getting ready for tomorrows farmers market to which I shall send OH and DS, while I remain at home in the warm.
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Maths homework Jenny? I thought you'd finished it all and was just waiting for the exam results?

Alex is a bit out of sorts today, took him to the softplay centre and he just wasn't interested such a difference to last time. He's been a bit whingy since yesterday so hope he's not coming down with another cold. A lie in sounds nice, one day it'll happen

Nothing major planned for the weekend here except for a trip to my parents so hubby can get our washing machine fixed without interuptions.
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I hate it if the washing machine isn't working. Hope John gets it mended.
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

How can Alex not want soft play? When I first took Rhiannon to softplay all I could think about was "funhouse, a whole lot of fun, prizes to be won!" and Pat Sharps dodgy mullet.
              View my flickr

Comment

yeah i have three exams and finish in june (need to pass 1st exam to keep on the higher course) x
                My new blog - http://just-jennywren.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I'm a bit spoiled with the car because I drive a Focus ST which has a Max button so when you get in, hit the button and front and rear windows auto defrost, the aircon dries the insides and the seats are heated, so result!
                  This weekend..Saturday I took Mrs 3d and my daughter shopping in Bridgnorth, I have been to see my son and his other half and my new baby grand-daughter Jessica for the first time, had another bash at Mrs 3d's Valentine card, see if I can get it right this time (Grrr), metal detecting this morning, took my daughter on a search for a new headboard this afternoon.....list is endless.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                  X