Good Wednesday Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Wednesday Morning

Just realised we have not done a coffee thread for ages and thought I would start one today. How are you all? ready for Chrimble? I start each year with a resolution that I will be ahead of the game, then end up running round like a headless chicken as realise that parcels have got to be posted by end of november and I am behind with half the items not made......

Off to the dentist this morning, hate with a passion and put off but the tooth now hurts so needs must, walk around the punchbowl with the mutt, coffee at the garden centre and knowing my luck will probably have to drink through a straw or drool down one side of my mouth, not a good look.

Have a good day all

We used to pass the punchbowl on the way to my FIL when we lived in Surrey. Beautiful area to live!! What a dog walk.
    I'm having a tidy up today and sewing lots of snowman limbs. Got to also catch up on the end of the Eascape Artist because somehow I managed to fall asleep watching it last night.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Have this vision now of legless and armless snowmen, partly melted.

I agree it is a beautiful part of the world and when it snows they call it Little Switzerland and so lucky as not that far from us, not sure will go to the bottom, easy going down but could end on our knees coming back up, lol

Comment

Brrrr. cold out this morning. Frost on the car, but managed to scrape it off while daughter ate her cheerios. Why did she have to decide to get up at 6.30? And then want to run around the house? And make me chase her?? I think that's enough exercise for today. Busy day ahead at work. Making up some nice chemical solutions - yay!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Good luck at the dentist i shall be cleaning and bag making today

Comment

Our usual place today, in a couple of hours but nothing else planned, its going to be a 'take it as it comes' day. Unless I win the lottery of course. Mind you. I do believe one has to buy a ticket to stand any chance of that. lol.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
              Our usual place today, in a couple of hours but nothing else planned, its going to be a 'take it as it comes' day. Unless I win the lottery of course. Mind you. I do believe one has to buy a ticket to stand any chance of that. lol.
              I too live in hope of winning the lottery with out buying a ticket!

Got the washing in and the bad weather is a great excuse to use the tumble drier so that I won't have to iron as much.

Comment

Good Luck at the dentist, I hate it too, I've got a hygienist appointment later this month.

Today I'm freezing in my office trying to stretch out the few jobs that I have to do as its a quiet day.

Though it does mean i get time to think about what i'm going to do for my secret santa.

I should pop to the craft shop at lunch but I usually go home and they are in opposite directions and down here in Surrey is very cold and frosty!

Though if I'd known it was going to be dry today i'd have washed my bed linen.
                Charlie

Comment

Well I've done the washing and it's now in the tumble drier, had the dog for a walk and tidied up. I've spoken to HMRC about a self assessment problem and renewed my craft insurance. I cleared out my handbag, sorted my receipts and am now sitting down to a well earned coffee while I browse the Debenhams sale for Christmas gifts.....not bad since 0730!
                  Isabel

Comment

Originally posted by holehouse View Post
                    Well I've done the washing and it's now in the tumble drier, had the dog for a walk and tidied up. I've spoken to HMRC about a self assessment problem and renewed my craft insurance. I cleared out my handbag, sorted my receipts and am now sitting down to a well earned coffee while I browse the Debenhams sale for Christmas gifts.....not bad since 0730!
                    Isabel
                    Sounds like a very productive morning!

Comment

Hey everyone!! I know I haven't been posting on here for.... well... AGES but I am still popping in to have a read up every now & again! I'm crazy busy at the moment (still don't have any money though.... hmm, how does that happen??!) with the run up to Christmas & getting ready to do my last big show of the year this weekend.

Got no voice at the moment due to a stinky cold so the weekend could turn out to be very interesting indeed if that doesn't come back in time! (Sign language, perhaps?)

Hope everyone is well, apologies for not being around more lately - hopefully I've not been forgotten too much & will be forgiven!!
                      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
                      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
                      Follow me on Twitter:
                      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Good to have you back Ali and so sorry about your voice, hope you recover by Saturday. Take care

Comment

I love the punchbowl....must be even more gorgeous now there's no road full off traffic carving it's way through it! Hope the tooth isn't too painful xx
                          Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

It is so much better now the A3 does not carve through the middle, the tunnel is amazing and long overdue but we got there in the end. The walk was fantastic the trees stunning and guess what I forgot the camera! dab nab it!

Change of plan over the tooth she thought I had come for a check up so booked in for work next Wednesday, eek got a sort of reprieve good job not in that much pain.

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                              Why did she have to decide to get up at 6.30?
                              What I would give for that at the moment, Alex woke at 5am and wouldn't go back to sleep. Combine that with him waking for 2-3 hours every night this week and running around for an hour or so before taking his nap I'm propping my eyes open with matchsticks today. Let's just say the transition from cot to bed isn't going to swimmingly

Today was a Grandma day so we headed over a little earlier than usual, had to scrape the windscreen for the first time this year so that explained why the heating had kicked in at 5am this morning. Anyway I spent my Wednesday the usual way of chasing Alex around my parent's house, trying to get him to nap (and failing) and watching his latest tricks of spinning around in circles in front of the washing machine and emptying my mum's saucepan cupboard to see how high he can pile them all on the kitchen floor
                              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
                              X