Back from the NEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from the NEC

Just spent the day at hobbycrafts/crafts for Christmas. I spent too much, but I did get some Christmas presents. I also treated myself to some new cable needles for knitting in the hope these new ones will be better for me when I do cabling. I'll just have to do some knitting to test them out. I also got the chance to sit down and craft/draw. I assure you I am not great artist. I didn't exactly get a high grade in my GCSE art, so please excuse the pastel picture for its naive quality.

2013-11-08 13.26.33.jpg2013-11-08 15.34.25.jpg2013-11-08 15.35.26.jpg
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Hey, thats not so bad you know. At least it is easy recognisable, most peoples arn't. lol. I think its lovely.You have the shading too. And its all in proportion, a thing I struggle with dreadfully.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I was waiting all day for you to come and say hello:-(

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I popped to the stand first thing and you weren't there, but your other half was. I'm sorry I missed you. I did try!! I did buy some soap from 'you' for Crimbo pressies and then I ended up lost in the crowds of the crafts bit. I'm soooo sorry.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
          Hey, thats not so bad you know. At least it is easy recognisable, most peoples arn't. lol. I think its lovely.You have the shading too. And its all in proportion, a thing I struggle with dreadfully.
          And it was from memory rather than having a picture to follow. Oh, and it's stuck on a wall of a stand at the show now, so might win me some prizes!
          View my flickr

Comment

Working...
          X