over 20 days in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over 20 days in...

At last I have finally got my quilling stuff back downstairs after hiding it away over Christmas... Maybe I'll get some done this week. I've been breaking myself in gently and made some (non quilled) cards last night in front of University Challenge so maybe I'll be quilling by the end of the week!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Come on get on with the world - want to see how it's going!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Must be something about January, I'm only starting to get back into the burning now. I think the crazed crafting on the run up to Christmas wore me out! I've finished my latest Etsy orders and Swirly's sign and I'm now working on a wooden keybox with an owl design. Time to start booking the next fairs as well...

Si.
      Wood Tattoos
      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
      Facebook
      Flickr
      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
        Come on get on with the world - want to see how it's going!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

I had great ambitions to finish it by Christmas but that didn't happen. Had a look at it this morning before coming to work so if I'm not too tired after tap dancing tonight I may get the brown paper out and start on the border.... brown isn't a colour that inspires me much!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
        X