Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divorce day

Today is divorce day.. .

The most divorce application are sent today in the UK.. Its a crazy world!

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

I feel left out, anyone wanna divorce me?
    https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Haha - that's christmas for you!! Makes people realise they can't actually stand each other!
      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I Would Like to Divorce.....

.....my youngest two boys.

It was stupid I know, but I made the mistake of going into their bedroom this morning to play 'Hunt the missing school trousers'.

Oh jeez.....what a mess. From the door it looks very tidy, but once in there you soon discover that it's all very cleverly disguised huge piles of absolute junk. At almost 11 & 14 they should know better.

I emerged several hours later with 6 black bags crammed with unmentionable..er..stuff. Honestly, talk about hoarders.......And I still haven't finished in there, there are the toy boxes to sort through. I think Himself can take the boys in there and make them go through everything.

We need a trip to the tip now. If those boys do that again, divorce will be on the cards, I kid you not. I haven't found the missing school trousers either.....

Jules
        Apple Tree Crafts
        www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Apple Tree Crafts View Post
          ..... At almost 11 & 14 they should know better......
          "Earth calling Jules ... Earth calling Jules"
          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

you didn't happen to find my 14 year old shoes and trousers in there did you? Ollie is currently turning his room moaning about them!
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I personally think I deserve a medal. I have survived with the kids off school since 21st dec. and DH since 23rd. DH finally went back today.... breathe a sigh of relief. Kids are back tomorrow, BUT....... it's DH's day off! Roll on Wednesday!!!
              They have all driven me insane (well insaner than I was)
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Heheheh!!

I've survived Christmas week but have been off Friday and today as youngest been in hospital for an op. he can't go to nursery for 2 weeks due to infection etc, but being the good mother I am, I'm back at work tommorow and husband can manage him

hehehehe!!

Comment

Lololol

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
                  "Earth calling Jules ... Earth calling Jules"
                  LMAO

....yes, quite right, I should know better!

Progress through the mire has been swift this evening. I threatened to ground my wee nerds from anything remotely electronic - worked a treat!

We have several bags of stuff, piles of books etc neatly divided for charity shops and the recycling centre. These are now cluttering up the hallway until I can twist Himself's arm and get him to redistribute everything to where it needs to go.

Jules
                  Apple Tree Crafts
                  www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Working...
                  X