Mr M? Mr Swirl? Anybody Tecchie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr M? Mr Swirl? Anybody Tecchie?

I've said I'll put together an edited version of my son's school nativity for all the parents, only the video format has been given to me as a VOB file.

My editing package does not support VOB files and ideally I want to convert it to an AVI.

I don't really want to buy anything as it's only a one-off project, but all the "free" downloads either only do a third of your file or watermark the image.

Can you recommend a cheap package, or would you be able to convert the format if I could upload the file?

Cheers for any help - I've got one week before they go back to school!
    Blog Website Flickr

I haven't done convert VOB file before but loads of free converts about e.g. http://www.yasasoft.com/magicdvdripper/md_download.htm

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Tried that one and several others ... all only do 1/3 or 50% of file and then when I try them they say the VOB file is corrupt (which it isn't)

Might have to admit defeat on this one!
      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Hmm.. just need to keep trying different ones..

Here is another http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/M...Converter.html

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
        (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Found a package that has converted my VOB to avi and mpeg but Microsoft Windows Movie Maker still doesn't recognise the *bleeping* files!!!!
          Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I think you can download something called VLC Media Player which will play avi format files....... I don't deal with the tech in this household so apologies if a waste of time!
            www.beadlab.com

Comment

Working...
            X