Happy Friday Morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday Morning!

Good morning everyone. I hope those of you that wanted it had a good Valentines night and are now ready to face another day! It's sunny here and that always makes things feel better. I'm a little bored of seeing rain or other forms of precipitation that we have had these last few months. I'm hopeful that I will get very close to finishing my cushion over the weekend. I don't want to set too tight a deadline otherwise I will fail! I might even take a little trip out with my family somewhere nice tomorrow. Today I just have one more day at work to complete and then I'll be having my lovely lie ins til 7 or 8am. It'll be bliss!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

I don;t know why, but our half term has been out of sink with every one elses as it was this week. I've been taking my children here there and everywhere for rehearsals at school and elsewhere. My OH is off next week (don;t tell him, but I could really do with out him being off) He will be under my feet all week trying to organise me (an impossible task) and then he will say can I just nip on the computer for a minute or two and two hours later I will finally reclaim it.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Good morning yes it's sunny here too, yesterday we set out for a walk in the sunshine...and it hailed! It was still sunny but we were getting hit by tiny balls of snowy ice so it became a very short walk - maybe today we'll get a bit further. Alex has got his first full-on cold so we're drowning in snot here we're off to visit family tomorrow so snotty hugs all round
      As well as visiting family this weekend we've got so much to do around the house, I need another few hours added to the days really so I can get everything done.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Oh it's so lovely cleaning snotty noses isn't it? And no amount of tissue seems to be enough! I get my house husband back next week when it's half term here so my house may get to become a little bit tidier.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Its a lovely sunny day here as well and for the first time I was able to go for a walk with my 4 month old puppy without us both needing coats. Everyone we met was cheerful and friendly and it really felt like spring was nearly here. Hopefully it will last as half term is so much nicer and cheaper when the weather is nice. I hope everyone has a great weekend.
          http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
          http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

Its even sunny here too. My son has been outside all morning making a sort of go-cart out of an old wheelbarrow, some rope, bits of wood and four large wheels from an old trailer. Its great that he's done something so creative...but its also horribly dangerous and I think it might give me heart trouble when he starts hurtling about on it!
            "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hello everyone. Beautiful sunny day here in Nottinghamshire. Fortunately I don't work Fridays so had lovely long walk with the dogs in Clumber Park, done some housework and actually hung some washing out! Please tell me spring is on the way?

just going to have a cup of tea and then might look to do some crafting. Had a few really c**p weeks lately what with problems at work and mum being in hospital, but the weather today has really lifted my spirits. Long may it continue!

Have a great weekend everyone.
              Wid

Comment

Spring probably is on the way, but you never know with our weather. It'll probably then snow in April.
                View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                X