Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's up for a Christmas Party?

Friday night? (21st)
    I will man the bar and supply the nibbles. But let me know rough numbers so I know whether to book a bouncer

** Music throughout the night via You tube (Link your favourite tunes, but all must be Christmassy & festive) **

Bar opens at 8pm (~ But if your not around I can leave a drink out for you to have after )

_____

Does anyone fancy putting together a festive little quiz?? Or we could play a few rounds of Christmassy hangman?? Any suggestions welcome

x
    Last edited by incywincy; 19-12-2007, 10:17 PM.
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Sounds like fun, but I'll be at my work do.

Hope you have fun!

Carol
    Sparklez.co.uk
    Handmade Jewellery

Comment

Great idea Sam but I have my works doo too - I will try and pop in at some point and see how the partys rockin!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
      Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
      www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Would have loved it but will be in Birmingham at my daughters house getting ready for our family christmas on the 22nd!! May try and pop in later on in the evening just before we go to bed!!

Is there not another night that can picked, say between christmas and new year?

Pauline
        Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Looks like it's just me on the dance floor Friday!! I've even been out and brought a new outfit

The party will start Friday at 8..... But it can continue over the festive period.

I've been thinking of some great tunes and games
          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
          ___

Comment

Its's a great idea. Why don't we have a rolling party. whenever you can escape pop in and party!!!!!!!!
            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I'm up for it !!!!! Any excuse for a wee party

Cheers Janice
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

would love to but i have my mum coming down so cant really sit on my laptop
                Cake Toppers http://huntersdesigns.co.uk
                My etsy http://peculiarforest.etsy.com
                My Blog http://peculiarforest.blogspot.com

Comment

Hehehehe!!

I'll join in but I only have limited access, but will be there!!

I'll have either Pernod (oh yes!), Archers and lemonade or Taboo and lemonade. Such an 80's girl me!!

Comment

I'm sure I'll be around at some point in the evening. I had a flu jab yesterday though and since then I just want to sleep. Maybe a few glasses of vino and some Band Aid, George Michael and Duran Duran in the background will keep me going.

Sounds great
                    Helen

www.littlesnuggler.co.uk
                    Total warmth and comfort for your baby and toddler up to 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                      I'll have either Pernod
                      Eugh - Pernod reminds me of a very, very bad party I went to in the 80's where I ended up holding a friend's hair back while she hurled up all the Pernod she had been drinking.

Needless to say, I can't stand the smell of aniseed now!

Mine's a bacardi and diet-coke in a tall glass with no ice or lemon please. The colder the better!
                      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

okay. if I manage to make it, mines a black russian please!! dont' forget the cherry!!

Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Right, couple of pints of bitter for me before I go onto the gin and slimline - with a slice of lemon, never lime..... or even better, a hendricks with cucumber.... mmmmm

I am already on the dancefloor by the way, where is everyone?(closest to dancing there was)

tee hee
                          www.beadlab.com

Comment

Peter won't be coming. His computer is still dead. I think he's feeling a little peed off! So we'll have to remember to save him some nibbles etc.
                            What music do ya recon he'd like?
                            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Music for u :

http://www.glenn.tapley.us/MC.swf

Enjoy

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
                              (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X