• Show
Clear All

• So busy!

Everyone seems so busy..

What is everyone up to ??

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
    (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Getting ready to finish work then shoot up the road and try and get some wrapping (and I don't mean Eminem type) done in between finishing orders.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I just popped into the new ikea in town... It's been open 2 days and half the lifts are already broken! I was looking at their lamp shades, but I wasn't sure about any of them and then it took me ages to find the exit! Otherwise I'm just busy getting the house in some fit state for a sofa delivery tomorrow in time for Xmas...
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I'm still making orders!

I've just about done all the ones I have to post from "real" customers, and then I've got to start on all the ones I've received from local mums and friends. "ooh, I meant to ask you ages ago ... can you just run me up some bunting for my niece for christmas....." Those sort of orders!

I did ALL my christmas shopping online last Saturday so the house is filling up with cardboard boxes!

My son has an ear infection and is currently off school, although he did go and do the nativity this morning. He is fine in himself and is happily bouncing on the sofa, but because he's had a temperature in the last 24 hours they don't want him at school.

There is a man in the kitchen at the moment replacing the element in our fitted oven which he gleefully told me is going to cost £92 plus VAT.

Then my step-mum is coming round between 3 and 4 to collect some stuff I bought for her at the thrift shop and then I've got to go to the post-office to post all these parcels 1st class recorded.

Just a usual sort of day for me really!
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

making mini swiis roll fach cloth cakes a shop i sell to sold out of the big order i took in last week and want more asap. Soooooooooooo fed up of doing them now

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Packing 3000 CDs..shouldn't be on here but a girl can only stand so much!!
            Best get back to it I suppose!
            Anice xx
            Funkyhand x
            my website
            http://www.funkyhand.com
            my blog (updated 09/06/10)
            http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
            Follow me on Twitter
            http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Anice: Thats the cost of fame!!!!

I have done all my christmas shopping in a two hour slot this morning. The whole lot in one fell swoop!

I then cam e home and took that old lady up to the cemetry to pop a wreath on her parents grave.

tonight we have a concert at school with Ollie.

Ollie has now phoned me and told me that he has missed the school bus. because HE HAS JUST LOST THE NEW COAT I BOUGHT HIM ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Chris has just gone down to collect him..... I am tooo angry to go!

Got another concert tomorrow night for Eden, then on friday we have the end of school carol concert. Last week we had three musical concerts staring Ollie. next sunday evening we have another (and they expect parents to pay for all these tickets. no wonder we're skint!)
              full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I've hung my brushes up to dry over Christmas , last painting went out today, so I am declaring myself ON HOLIDAY.

DD has broken up and DS and DH finishes tomorrow, so its a case of getting excited for the big day. Lots of wrapping up to be done though, so I'm going to be busy for the next few evenings and I have a party to plan for on Sunday.
                Amanda
                xx

Comment

Making chickens. I love my chickens to death but even I get bored of handsewing the zips into their bums sometimes!! But the last orders are on their way to their new owners so like colourart I am on holiday too. However my friend is coming round tomorrow with her children at about 3 and we are going away first thing on Thursday morning so I am frantically trying to tidy the house and get the last presents wrapped before then!
                  Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
                  My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
                  My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

finished work today the factory dosen't close till friday ha ha and tomorrow OH. my cousin and myself are spending the day at the new ikea store near belfast ~ and the boys don't finish school till friday, with a party and santa and i get to be mrs santa to help out the PTA
                    while i knit i think

http://foxyscraftythoughts.blogspot.com

http://thecraftyfox.misi.me.uk

Comment

My head is busting with stuff to get ready for the new shop opening.Opening day is delayed (again) the men are taking longer than expected doing the flooring, and then the counter tops are coming tomorrow from Italy, this will be the 3rd delivery date so they better be there!!Ordered loads of stock today, (glad it's not my money i'm spending), trying to get my head round dates when to tell the new staff they will be training, reeeeally havent got a clue when we will be opening but it's quite exciting signs are up at the front now and when i went there the other day i could hear everyone walking by talking about it!!Apart from that been doing the Christmas flavours for here, did Selection box, Orange & Cranberry, Apple & Sweet Spice, Plum & Ginger.. to name a few!!Only just put my Christmas tree up this evening, got all my pressies wrapped and under it, Yey!!!!!!!!!
                      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by icecreamgirl View Post
                        Apart from that been doing the Christmas flavours for here, did Selection box, Orange & Cranberry, Apple & Sweet Spice, Plum & Ginger.. to name a few!!
                        Oooooh big time yum to those are you open over the Christmas period? I think there's something quite romantic about strolling along the seaside in the middle of winter when it's all deserted (don't think hubby sees it as romantic...just freezing) and we usually pop over to Felixstowe for the day sometime between xmas and new year and those flavours sound wonderful, then again do you also do hot chocolate?
                        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Oh gawd, where do I start?

well today I posted my last order for 2007!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......First one of 2008 is on 10th January (so working over christmas on that one)!

Will be finishing at the office on Friday for 10 days.....another yaaaaaaaaaa.

Writing my articles (and will still be all over christmas).

Trying to get the last of my cards out and have just one more present to buy for sin!

Day off from the office tomorrow and me and Wyatt are going to go into Nuneaton just for the hell of it and have lunch out - and why not! we deserve it.....LOL.

Have to still wrap up ALL crimbo presents (wish one of those magic elves would come and do it while I'm in slumberland)!!!

Not got ANY food it at all for the christmas period...........will be going to friends house for crimbo day and have offered to buy the turkey and wine so must buy one I guess!

We have our family christmas day on Saturday so will be going to my daughters on Friday night after the office christmas lunch (no wine for me)!

As for now! well, I've had one or two vodka's (as you will no doubt be able to tell after me babbling away like a good un)...........and I really should get to bed seeing as its now 01.21pm!!!

nite nite all......see you in the morning.

Pauline
                          Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
                            Oooooh big time yum to those are you open over the Christmas period? I think there's something quite romantic about strolling along the seaside in the middle of winter when it's all deserted (don't think hubby sees it as romantic...just freezing) and we usually pop over to Felixstowe for the day sometime between xmas and new year and those flavours sound wonderful, then again do you also do hot chocolate?
                            Yep, the only day we shut is Xmas Day.
                            Boxing day and New Years day are busy with people walking off the Turkey, then wanting a nice cup of hot chocolate..
                            Come and see me, i'll be the stressed out redhead...
                            Last edited by icecreamgirl; 19-12-2007, 07:52 PM.
                            http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X