Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really DO try and come back in here :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really DO try and come back in here :)

Yes is true, I really do try and come back and join in with whats going on but last year was really not the year for us. After writing and giving you all the bad news a few months ago and feeling positive that it was all behind us and we was a last going to be left alone, nope.. nothing doing! Cut a long story short, I had a stroke myself, thankfully not a major one and the only signs I've been left with is a weakness on my left hand side of my face and my mouth now tilts downwards. Wyatt got very ill and ended up being taken to hospital on Christmas Eve and was diagnosed with Pneumonia. He was very poorly and totally confused, even lost a couple of days that he can't remember. With me having the stroke I was unable to drive so had to rely on others to get me back and forward to the hospital - which was all over Christmas and the Norton virus was in full swing so they closed the wards, only allowing us in for an hour Christmas day and an hour boxing day. We sat on the sofa new years eve and polity <cough> said farewell to 2012 and heres to a wonderful healthy 2013..............lol xxx
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Pauline you poor thing. Well 2013 WILL be a happy and healthy one, you managed to cram all the rubbish stuff into 2012 so it's onwards and upwards and here's to your's and Wyatt's health both improving loads this year and us seeing you lots more on here
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Oh I do hope that 2013 will bring you both good health and lots of happyness, you have each other and thats what counts God is good,
      chin up, Bernie xx

Comment

Oh thats awful. Hope you have a better 2013 and wish you both a full recovery.

Comment

Oh Pauline, poor you. Please just come on when you want to, we are always pleased to see you and we are also a good sounding board. You didn't say how you were. How is your own recovery? As Netty says, 2013 has to be a very good year for you. I do share a few of your probs so you can believe me. lol.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

All the best for 2013. Hope it is good for you.
            James x
            www.facebook.com/CraftyCath

Comment

Wishing you a wonderful and healthy 2013!

Fiona
              "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Hope that's all behind you now Pauline. Wishing you both a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013.

Mo.XX
                Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                www.bodrighy.co.uk
                https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

I hope 2013 really does giove you good health. Sounds like you have a miserable 2012, and it's good to see you pop in.
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

We are certainly looking more positive in 2013 and hope our plans to get a caravan and travel a bit finally get to come into force in a few months time. I have decided to semi-retire this year and cut back on taking orders by around 80% as its getting too much for me to make the toppers these days. My concern now is why on earth my return button wont work here in the forum and all my sentences are running along each other! lol

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                      My concern now is why on earth my return button wont work here in the forum and all my sentences are running along each other! lol
                      Now that is a real problem-)

Great to "see you" back again - stay positive enjoy your caravan and travelling - that will take some planning

Jane
                      www.just-soaps.com
                      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
                      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
                      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Glad to have you back again, but sad to hear your latest update. Hope this year will be a lot brighter for both of you and that you get to have some fun and enjoy yourselves a bit.
                        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

OMG that's awful.

I quickly fill our e glasses and raise a e toast to a completely different and lovely new year.

Hugs to you both
                          Anne

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that you and Wyatt have both had serious health problems, but hopefully you are both on the mend now. I wish you, and everyone else on the forum (me included!) a much better 2013 than 2012.

Linda

Comment

Thanks everybody. Its great to be able to come back and still be wanted - if you know what I mean..lol. I still can't get my return button to work (only in here) and I am puzzled as to why? Yes, this year IS going to be a far better one for us, I placed my order on the stroke of midnight 1st Jan 2013......

Comment

Working...
                              X