difficult decision.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difficult decision.

My needlework class is meant to start again tonight and it's held at one of the few schools that decided not to shut due to snow. I now need to decide whether the brave the 100m of snowy side street to the nicely cleared main road to go to it tonight. So far no word of the lass being cancelled. Hubby is on snow clearing duties regarding the car so that'd be one less job. But I'll probably not go in the end! I'll be phoning them later
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

I think it would be best to watch out for your local weather forecast as yes you might get there easily but what about geting home safely.
    So many projects, so little time

http://folksy.com/shops/eileenscraftstudio

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fol...92535377497013

Comment

Decision taken from me I'm staying home and being refunded tonights money. Looks like I'll be patchworking at home instead and class will start next week.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
        Decision taken from me I'm staying home and being refunded tonights money. Looks like I'll be patchworking at home instead and class will start next week.
        I thought that might happen, I bet everyone was feeling the same as you and the poor tutor would've probably struggled in to be met by hardly any (if any) students if it hadn't been cancelled.
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I'll be making some sort of card next week in class as far as I am aware.
          View my flickr

Comment

Please show us your beautiful creations when you have finished them, i would love to see
            www.anothercraftdone.blogspot.co.uk

Comment

I usually do!!
              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
              X