Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A post for fans of "Neighbours"

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why have they stopped showing Neighbours until after Christmas ??????????????

Christmas is another ELEVEN days away - we could surely have another weeks' worth ??

And is it just me, or is Riley just a replacement for Dylan?

And please ... no more of Paul Robinson's puppy-dog eyes!!!

Or Rebecca crying for that matter!
    Blog Website Flickr

No way thats sooooo not on especially with the cliffhanger they've left us with...what's wrong with Susan? Hope they're not going to kill her off.

Paul's puppy dog eyes have got to be better than when Steffan Dennis (my friend bought his infamous single btw) was hamming it up something chronic with the brain tumour.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post

(my friend bought his infamous single btw)
      My friend eh?? I'll bet it was you really!
      Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
      My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
      My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
        what's wrong with Susan?
        I've just had a peek on the Neighbours site, so I know....
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I missed todays was at an event, what happened? I've been watching it from the very beginning!

It's moving from the BBC soon isn't it to channel 5?

Clare

Comment

They can't leave us worrying about Susan for 2 weeks!
            ... i'm off to see what's happens next ...
            incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
            ___

Comment

Would anyone be jealous if i said that one of my customers looks like ringo?
              also, v gutted that its moving to 5- i have no satelite or freeview and live in a valley that doesn't receive it yet. boohoo.

Comment

In Australia, they stop it over the summer (which is now) and this country has been slowing catching up, with the gap down to 18 months last time I paid any attention, so could it be that the UK has caught up to Australia and there are no more episodes to show until they come back from summer hols and make more?
                www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
                  so could it be that the UK has caught up to Australia and there are no more episodes to show until they come back from summer hols and make more?
                  We've just watched episode 5305 and Australia are on episode 5366 which is about 3 months' difference I think.
                  Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Wow! I have never met anyone who knows what episode number of neighbours we are on....... too much time on your hands, or just the biggest neighbours fan in the world?
                    www.beadlab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
                      Wow! I have never met anyone who knows what episode number of neighbours we are on....... too much time on your hands, or just the biggest neighbours fan in the world?
                      Just somebody who discovered the official Neighbours website where you can select if you want to look at the episodes being aired in the UK, or Australia.....!
                      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Working...
                      X