Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blossom Box

Hello!!

I wish I had logged in sooner to contribute to the debates about The Blossom Box which are now closed - no doubt this one will be soon! I would just like to say that I was asked to sign up to this and I'm now part of Februarys box.

I admit, I was a bit sceptical at first but I was asked to only send in 20 SAMPLES of my work (this was whatever I wanted, so I chose a bag, three beads and a business card - the least expense to me. I wasn't going to send in a whole piece as I couldn't afford that) and i wasn't held down by any contract so I could decide not to participate in future boxes.

From just having a mention, my name and a picture on their facebook page and website, I have received several facebook likes, 3 website sales and 2 website enquiries. Not bad for a January!! So con or no con, it might not work for everyone, obviously it won't suit everyone's budget/business but it's worked for me so far and the boxed haven't even gone out yet!!
    Bespoke handcrafted bracelets by Charmed Soul

www.charmedsoul.co.uk
    www.facebook.com/charmedsouluk (keep checking for regular offers and competitions!)

Thank you for your post and i'm glad that you have received business as a result of the Blossom Box. I'm so excited to send the boxes out and I must say the 20 items you sent me were absolutely gorgeous! x
    The Blossom Box is a monthly subscription box filled with goodies that range from beauty items, accessories, paper goods and other lovely knicknacks that we all swoon over! We support small independant businesses and handmade products.

http://www.theblossombox.co.uk
    [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X