Houston we have a problem.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston we have a problem.....

I was being organised (for a change) and earlier this week I wrapped loads of props for the talk I am doing on Christmas day at church. Wanted to make it hands on for the kids.
    Yesterday I tidied up big time (only downstairs so far) Now I can't find the things anywhere. I have turned the house upside down and made it into a mess again.
    Where the heck can they be.
    I'm only hoping they are not all out in the bin. i am seriously tempted to go routing.
    Where shall I look next.

Seriously, I am beginning to stress. I know I have a few days left, but for example, there was only one doll in my house and she is all wrapped up in swaddling clothes and wrapped in Christmas paper. I have been looking for over an hour now!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Take a deep breath and sit and retrace when you last had them when you last wrapped them. Panicking makes you blind and unable to search. Have you put them in the car ready? cupboard, cloakroom, garage.

I sometimes think sitting and doing something else where I have put them pops into my mind. Do check the bins first though just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
      Panicking makes you blind and unable to search.
      So true! When hubby loses something he'll search somewhere in a panic and when I say I'm just going to look there again he usually shouts 'I've looked, it's not there!' and then has to sheepishly apologise when I return clutching the lost item - you'd think he would've learnt by now

Have you found them yet Karen?
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

NO!!!!

just going out to the bin.

Comment

got them.
          Will now need rewrapping! panic over. And relax!

Comment

So pleased you have found them Karen.

Men are the same with the linen cupboard Netty unless the said item sits there with a flag saying I am here never in there.

Comment

Oh Karen. I am just the same. Go straight into panic mode and get into a worse pickle. Glad you found them. Was going to suggest the oven. OH always says 'Look in the oven' and I could kill him.
              Carol
              God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks for keeping my feet on the ground.
                My Oh's favourite is "karen i've put my glasses down and now I can;t find them and I can't see to find them either!"

Comment

Working...
                X