Good Friday morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Friday morning!

Well, not long to Christmas now and not a sign of a zombie apocolypse in sight. Only one more day I have to be in work after today. I'm almost organised, just one last thing I decided to buy rather late, and then I'm done! Weather is remarkably unChristmassy, very mild out. I hope none of you are getting stuck in floods.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Good morning Looks like it might be dry today, we went to visit my parents yesterday, the roads were awful so we didn't stay too long as I didn't fancy getting stuck in floods with a baby.

I have a day of wrapping presents ahead of me, started at the weekend but gave up - the lovely gold embossed wrapping paper I bought just would not stay stuck Tried normal selotape, my thick parcel tape and even double-sided tape (which I was convinced would work as I used to use it on glitter paper - but nope). Now armed with new wrapping paper and with the last of the gifts due in the post today I'm prepared to wrap like my life depends on it
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Good morning everyone. I think I am all organised for christmas and that I don't need to leave the house until after Christmas but that could all change if my food delivery on Sunday doesn't come or have everything I need available. Thank fully my back is feeling much better now but I still don't fancy the madness of the supermarket on Christmas eve. I hope everyone manages to find some time for crafting over the festive period whatever you might have planned.
      http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
      http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

We are hitting the supermarket at 7.00am tomorrow in the hop of missing the madness.

Today it looks like I'm going to be tidying up again an trying to find a huge stash of lost props.
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Don't talk to me about supermarkets. My son works full time for one of the majors and on Boxing Day he is doing a 9.30am to 5.30pm shift. With all the chaos and spending that will take place over the next 4 days who on earth will need to go to a supermarket on Boxing Day???? Spare a thought for all those Christmases spoilt by the populations need to shop! Christmas this year for us is Christmas Day and thats it.

David
          www.panachegifts.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panach...60271863992797

Twitter @PanacheGifts

Comment

Good morning!! Brrrrr, it's cold and frosty, and the sky was the reddest I have ever seen! It was beautiful.

Today - wrapping prezzies, a tiny bit of shopping, a birthday party for my SIL, and a trip to the grocery store.

Comment

Working...
            X