Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nattynetty
    replied
    Getting loads that are supposedly from a support centre with a ticket number as the subject - but something about it isn't too convincing, hmmmmI wonder what it is....

Thank you for your letter regarding our products and services, your information arrived today.
    Alright, here's the link to the site:
    These phishers are just getting lazy now, 'Alright, here's the link to the site', I mean really?

Leave a comment:

• Loody
    replied
    I get several of those a week....I guess people do click on the links otherwise they'd stop bothering. I had a credit card one today - didn't even bother to tell me what credit card it was and the spelling was appalling....they're getting lazy and sloppy!

Leave a comment:

• Caroleecrafts
    started a topic More spam

More spam

Juts had an email this morning from ebay! NOT stating tht my order for a Samsung whatever has been placed for $568.09, suggesting if the transaction has not been made by me I click and follow a link. Needless to say I did not click on the link.

Now I have checked both paypal accounts and ebay and nothing, one thing I did notice they have used my personal email address which is not associated with anything else, some people are so desperate.
Working...
X