Good Sunday afternoon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Sunday afternoon!

It's raining!! Off and on, and lightly, but it's rain, never-the-less...woooooohooooooo!

We are about to decorate the tree and I have begun my pledge to bake something yummie every morning - this morning, banana bread and chocolate chip cookies. The Christmas music is going, the love birds are competing with it, and we are finally excited!

It's warm, but because our markets are done until February, we are feeling full of Christmas spirit! My husband still has about 4 guitars to ship. And he has a new design idea for the new year! I love it - it's going to be fun!!

This afternoon my eldest is taking her kids to an interactive play of The Nutcracker which should be great fun - then to Starbuck's for hot chocolate.

SO...yipppeeeee!!!

Good evening. When your tree is decorated don't forget to post a picture!! My daughter had a childrens birthdya party to go to this morning, so that tired her out for the rest of the day and she snored jolly loudly in the Welsh carol service we attended this afternoon. She is now tucked up in bed all snug and we are trying to get our school application finished off tonight!! Busy busy busy here.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
    X