Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removed10
    replied
    I agree - the Mountie looks like a nutcracker!

They're all really nice - I love wood ornaments on a Christmas tree!!

I'm trying to recall...I can't think of what we might have that isn't exactly Christmassy. I think the kids used to hang some wooden Easter eggs on our tree years ago. They were brightly painted. Hmmmm. We have a tiny wooden cuckoo clock we hang on the tree.

Leave a comment:

• beadsbydesign
    replied
    I think your mountie would pass by as a nutcracker prince in disguise!

Leave a comment:

• indri
    replied
    They do make the tree quite fun!

Leave a comment:

• Critchley
    replied
    Maybe they don't look like the traditional decoration but my, arn't they lovely conversation pieces. So interesting.

Leave a comment:

• indri
    started a topic Least Christmassy Christms decorations.

Least Christmassy Christms decorations.

When I was decorating my tree I realised I have an interesting collection of decorations that aren't that Christmassy.The first is very summery or springlike with flowers and birds (I like to get decorations when I go away, but sometimes they are hard to come by so something else has to make do)

2012-12-10 23.11.13.jpg
    The second arrived at my home for the same reason - not many Christmas things available in the hot summer of Croatia.
    2012-12-10 23.11.36.jpg
    A Canadian Mountie - pull the string and his arms and legs move!!2012-12-10 23.12.29.jpg

And finally a nice tiger stripe wild animal tree stocking made by me with materials my daughter chose! She likes animals, especially rhinos, so it does actually feature a rhino button!
    2012-12-03 21.19.31.jpg
    Attached Files
Working...
X