Good morning Wed. Dec. 12!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning Wed. Dec. 12!

A lot of you are just waking up, so good morning!!

I'm off to bed, so good night!!

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post

I'm off to bed, so good night!!
    Good night!!
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Goodnight and good morning.
      Had an internet free day yesterday thanks to Virgin Media.
      Glad to be back in circulation today.
      Concert tonight (no 3 of the season!)
      Going to make my nephew a stocking today if I can locate some boy coloured fabric in my stash. It's all looking a little girly from first glance.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Sleep well, Susan. Good morning everyone else!

I got an early morning phone call (before 7.30am) from a friend telling me that she is now Auntie to a little baby called Annabel. That made me a bit late for work so when I finally got here I then get a call from a colleague who informs me that is snowed on the north side of the city. I live on the south side and we just had freezing fog. Apparently we are "too posh for snow". I was very confused by the car which had snow on its roof this morning driving around, when no one else had snow so that would explain that mystery.

A parcel to post at lunchtime. The excitement is almost too much to bear!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Good morning all

The weather is a bit of a nothingness here this morning, dull and cold.

Waiting for a couple of deliveries this morning, one business related and the others Christmas presents I've ordered. Alex has finally dropped off for his morning nap so I expect the couriers to be hammering on the door any minute now!

I got my Christmas present from hubby yesterday and can't wait to use it. This is going to make me sound like the saddest person in the universe but it's a handheld vacuum cleaner, and before anyone suggests I divorce him I actually asked him for it and then insisted I get it early so I can start using it now. No more lugging the big hoover out and up the stairs just to get rid of some crumbs or cat hair...this makes me very happy
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

You lucky girl getting presents early! I'm being made to wait.
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

It was unbelievably cold wet and windy here today and we're promised frost and ice tonight. My dog Molly went outside for about two seconds and shot back indoors, spending the rest of the day in her bed by the stove...lucky for some!
              "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." Roald Dahl

Comment

Feel full of cold and tired now. Need my bed!!
                View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                X