Happy Friday Morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Friday Morning!

Hi folks! I hope you are all ready for the weekend. It will be the start of the Great Social Whirl for me, beginning on Saturday night with friends coming over, Sunday is a meal out with the family, and next week we have the work Secret Santa, followed by bowling. I'm gearing up for 2 Christmas meals the week after and a children's birthday party!!

My daughter posted her Christmas cards in the postbox on the nursery stairs this morning. It takes a little while to post 20 cards one by one through the slot! Then while on the bus to work a man got on with a biggish saw poking out of his rucksack. I was a little confused by it and not sure what he was up to. Some people are just a bit strange.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

a saw at this time of year means he's probably going Christmas tree hhunting. Now at any other time of the year, you panick and get off at the next stop!

I've got to get ready for the market this morning. I need to go to mums to collect a cape for the victorian market tomorrow and then I'll need to pack the boxes etc ready.
    need to go shopping for some quality street as they look (in my mind more victorian than roses or celebrations)
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

There aren't many Christmas trees to hunt in the centre of Coventry. Celebrations certainly do not look Victorian. Roses were introduced in 1938 and Quality street in 1936
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
      X