Thursdays good morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursdays good morning!

Hope you are all ready to face another day! It's a cold one this morning and waiting outside for buses that are late is not a lot of fun so it is nice to be in the warm at last. It's going to be a busy day for me. Lots to do. It really can't be right this close to Christmas!

We had a lovely red sunrise this morning. I tried to take a photo of it on my phone, but it didn't show how red the sky really was, so you can't see it. But you know what they say - red sky in the morning, shepherds warning and we do have rain on the way later.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

We had a beautiful marshmellow pinks and yellow sky this morning that loooked beautiful with the snow and the trees.
    Got home late last night. We took my son over to Manchester fro an audition yesterday and what was supposed to be a 2 hour journey home took nearly 5. Took hours to actually leave manchester in the rush hour and then we kept getting warning signs that the M62 was shut between 26 and 27. Our sat nav has a traffic jam avoidence and we put our trust in it.
    How I wished we had a real map in the car. we ended up in solid jams for hours until my OH decided that we were just going to ignore her and go into the wilds. (not a good idea as we drove back towards the way we'd come. Eventually we found a garage and bought a map book!
    today I shall be cleaning up, getting ready for tomorrows market and sending out some orders.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

We are having to go to our wholesalers again today. Had an order for 40 wreaths + christmas decs yesterday so its all hands to the pumps today to try and dispatch tomorrow. Its so cold in the garage drilling all the fruit so we can string them. Think we ought to emigrate to Australia so we have Christmas, and our busy period, in the summer!

Oh well, thawed out so back to it!

Have a good day everyone

David
      www.panachegifts.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panach...60271863992797

Twitter @PanacheGifts

Comment

Morning everyone. I've got a week off work! Woo hoo! So far just about finished my Christmas shopping, done some cleaning up and today I've got to sit in and wait for my new fridge freezer to be delivered. Sod's law that the other one broke just before Christmas . But at least I'm going to get some crafting done today whilst I wait

I'm not back at work until next Wednesday so plan to chill out a bit now the shopping is done, meet up with friends and have lots of long dog walks, weather permitting.....

happy crafting everyone

Sharon x
        Wid

Comment

Great news about the orders David even if it does mean you're going to freeze doing them. Karen I pointblank refuse to get a satnav, I'm probably the only person in the world still without them but I like good old fashion maps. Feels too cold for rain later Indri but just checked and yes it's forecast for here too.

I've got a long to do list to go through today, we were meant to be going over my parents so Alex could get his weekly fix of grandma hugs but mum's got the lurgy that's doing the rounds so no excuse now not to catch up on housework - plus it'll keep me warm

I'm still continuing to sort out old stock from my shop and selling them on ebay so Alex will have a bedroom to move into next month. Have a few bits to run down the post office and may as well get the bits with bids on that finish tonight packed now so I'm ahead of myself - I listed some felt squares and have 9 watchers on them which amazes me as I wasn't even going to bother putting them on, just goes to show you just never know.
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Good luck with the order David! Wish I could get a week off but alas I'm working right up to Christmas
            View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Lucky you Sharon having a week off but not so good about the fridge-freezer - but look on the positive, it could've gone on Christmas eve now that would have been a real nightmare
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
                today I shall be cleaning up, getting ready for tomorrows market and sending out some orders.
                Is it friday?

No it's Thursday. I market I will be getting ready for is on Saturday!

Comment

I must admit when I read that you were getting ready for tomorrows market I did question what day it was today and then just assumed that you had a Friday market. Oh well at least you have another 24hours to get ready for the market!!
                  http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
                  http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

Originally posted by debbiev View Post
                    I must admit when I read that you were getting ready for tomorrows market I did question what day it was today and then just assumed that you had a Friday market. Oh well at least you have another 24hours to get ready for the market!!
                    It's been a long week!!

Going out in a few minutes to go and have a cup of tea and craft with some ladies from the village.
                    I am going to take some catalogues to make some of these

Comment

Well how cute is that!! Clever use of the many catalogs we get in the mail!! I use them for paper beads....

Speaking of catalogs, I am amazed, as I was last Dec., at the catalogs that are touting handmade items that aren't!! Handmade is def the "in" thing, but not at the deserved prices, so it's all being mass produced so everyone can have the hand made look, and at cheaper prices (though not that much cheaper)! It upsets me!

Yes, it's Thursday - the day our truck gets fixed - leak in the cooling system...we took it last night and left the key in the overnight box, so hopefully it will be gotten to first thing this morning!!

Cloudy this morning, but will probably clear off later. It's about 12؛ out. Chilly, but do-able.

I am making a small felted pouch purse today. Well, trying to.

Congrats on being so busy David!!

Comment

I'm back. I must be really severely mad. First I get the days wrong and now I think it's the second thursday of the month. I do not know what is wrong with me. Too many things floating round my mind. Yes, I did get to the venue but shhhh no one saw me!!!

Comment

OH MY!!!! Oh goodness!!! Awww, I love you!!

Comment

Well at least you will be ready for next week!!! Take care
                            http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
                            http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

Back from work, and I may get some knitting done tonight
                              View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X