Good Morning Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning Wednesday

As no-one has started the morning thread today yet I thought I'd be first off the mark

Looks like we've got snow here this morning. Was checking the travel news for hubby and saw some of the main roads between Cambridge and Royston were blocked by snow! Couldn't quite believe it so looked out the window here and we've had a few centimetres, it's settled on the roads but looks like it's quite wet snow thankfully. I hadn't noticed it when I let the cat out at 6.30am but it was dark then and I was still half asleep.

They do say we're more likely than most years to have a white Christmas - pretty but not too convenient when you've got to get places.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Freezing cold here and no snow. After hearing everyone saying that there was snow on it's way I checked the local forecast to find out that we are going to have freezing temperatures, but sunshine. That sounds about normal round here. Snow is frequently non existent these days in Coventry compared to other nearby places.

My feet have just about warmed up now from waiting for late buses to work. Hoorah!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Good Morning everyone. We have snow this morning too but it is melting already. My daughter was most upset that her school hadn't closed (there was only about an inch of snow!!!). I really love the snow as long as I haven't got to travel but the next two Saturdays are craft fair days for me so hopefully those two days at least will be snow free. I am waiting for a delivery of gemstones today and plan to make some more christmas themed shrink plastic earrings to sell at the weekend. Hope everyone has a good day whatever they are up to.
      http://debbieclairegems.webplus.net
      http://www.facebook.com/DebbieClaireGems

Comment

Chilly and sunny here - no snow...would love to have some!! =)

Comment

As much as we had in 1947?

View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Ummmmmm, maybe not.....

Comment

Don't worry we haven't had snow like that for years!
              View my flickr

Comment

Well at least 2 anyway!

David
                www.panachegifts.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panach...60271863992797

Twitter @PanacheGifts

Comment

Working...
                X