What did you learn today?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you learn today?????

Today I learnt Not to let my 5 year old grandson look in the Tesco gift guide catalogue ever again as he will only want something out of there that you just can not find in any of there stores

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

I learnt that the counters fridges etc that were supposed to be delivered to the new shop in Colchester on 7th Dec are actually only going to be coming into the country from Italy on the 17th Dec so there is no way the new shop will be open for Christmas which is very very annoying as the only reason we went with the most expensive company was because they promised the 7th as a delivery date.
    Not a happy bunny.
    http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

PS.....
      I also learnt that my poor doggie is going to have to have a month of the 'special diet dog food' again as he has more stones/crystals in his bladder which is not good for him as it means no titbits or leftovers and not good for me because to feed him on it for a month costs 100.00.
      Then after that he will probably be on a diaretic which will be just super duper, planning when to give him that every day....
      Good job i love him bucket loads....
      http://icecreambird.blogspot.com/

Comment

I learnt today never to trust the kids friends (yet again). My eldest son left his nintendo ds that he got for his birthday in september upstairs in the shop and someone has knicked it. We reckon we know who it is but we obviously cant prove it. So now they cant take anyone else upstairs in the flat above the shop in case they knick anthing else! We have also had some good dvds dissapear that we just cant find anywhere so it does make us wonder!

Heather
        www.craftyaddicts.co.uk
        for all your cardmaking and scrapbooking needs!!
        www.craftyaddict.wordpress.com
        craftyaddicts blog site
        www.heatherbees.blogspot.com
        My personal blog
        http://twitter.com/craftyaddicts

Comment

I learnt that when you encourage your childrens musical tallents you are actually giving up your life for them... I have had to cancell two things this week just to fit in the dancing,violin, orchestra, singing lesson, music school and school concerts..... not to mention the birthday parties etc.

Also learnt that when you think you have plenty of stock for a do on Friday and then the christmas farmers market on Saturday.... someone comes along and buys loads of stuff, so I think this is my lot for today on the forum.. I'll have to get making and creating!!
          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I have learned today that Amazon guaranteed delivery before Christmas meen Hee Haw - placed an order last week, all stock available immediate dispatch, all guaranteed Christmas delivery. Checked my Amazon account to find that 1/3 of the items aren't guaranteed for Crimbo delivery - freaking out with them but there is only so much shouting you can do on e-mail.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I've Had That...

Originally posted by candles by lisa View Post
              I have learned today that Amazon guaranteed delivery before Christmas meen Hee Haw - placed an order last week, all stock available immediate dispatch, all guaranteed Christmas delivery. Checked my Amazon account to find that 1/3 of the items aren't guaranteed for Crimbo delivery - freaking out with them but there is only so much shouting you can do on e-mail.

Cheers.

Lisa

It's happened to me. Danged annoying, but more so when they email you a money off voucher for the inconvenience. It's great to get money off, but the codes they give you never work and then you can never get any help online or on the phone to get them to work. I ordered more books thinking I was going to get a considerable discount and it had taken the money from my debit card without deducting the 25% discount. I never did get the discount, but my phone bill was horrendous.....

I love Amazon....not.

Jules
              Apple Tree Crafts
              www.appletreecraftfairs.com

Comment

Stop Amazon bashing! I love Amazon!

However, I never have a deadline on the stuff I order, I just order random stuff and it comes when it is ready. However, I do usually get my stuff within a week. I also love their supersaver delivery.

I got an mp3 player from them which broke after 3 weeks, I sent it back without any of the packaging, and I got a refund straight to my credit card quite quickly.

Just putting in a positive spin as there are two negative posts above! Not advertising for them...... My experiences have been great, and my boyfriend buys loads off there
                www.beadlab.com

Comment

Working...
                X