ood morning on this fine Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ood morning on this fine Sunday

Hello everyone! How is your crafting going? And you preparations for Christmas? On finishing my embroidery I have now started knitting a cardigan for my daughter. I have only done one row, last night, and my hands were hurting at the end of it. I cast on far too tightly to then be able to knit 3 stitches together on row 1!! House decorating will start later.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Ood morning to you too!! =) I'm sorry your hands are hurting from knitting...that's really miserable.

We'll be getting our tree next weekend, since we're at market this weekend - I've woken up before the alarm. Well, that's better than oversleeping!

Comment

Oops! I missed out the G! My hands are better this morning, but then I figured I'd read the pattern wrong, so have to start all over again. Thankfully only did row 1 so not too much reknitting to do! I've cast on hopefully a bit looser than last time!
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Ood morning. Is the Doctor Who appreciation society?

Been shopping this morning. About to go and do the two Christingle services which are now half an hour later than they have ever been before in a hope of having a dark church to make the candles shine brighter.

must grab a couple of torches before I go out or I won't be able to see the music in the dark.
        full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Popped into town this morning to buy some Christmassy bits (decorations, wrapping paper etc) and a rug as I'm a bit paranoid about Alex rolling around on the living room carpet due to the front door opening directly onto it. I got in dead on 10am to beat the crowds and the car park was still nearly empty when I left off! I think people were waiting for their cars to defrost with the sun rather than having to go out in the cold to scrape them on a Sunday morning, and who can blame them.
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I once popped to one shopping park here after work one sunday morning. It was just before 10,30am when i got there. Fairly quiet in the car park then i discovered the shops there didn't open until 11am. So I went home emptyhanded.

We've now put our Christmas trees up. Yes that is plural trees.
            View my flickr

Comment

We went to Sailsbury as it said in the paper they had a German Style Market there and thought we might be able to do a bit more christmas shopping. Didn't get anything in the market but did quite well in TKMaxx. Still got some makes to do and a few gifts to buy and time is running out....................Pete made some chilli vodka when we got back, methinks it will have a bit of a kick to it as he has put five chillies in chopped up and three more whole to brew LOL

Mo.XX
              Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
              Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
              www.bodrighy.co.uk
              https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

took two torches, well ok only one worked. Luckily I found out just before the first service so when the lights went out I used my mobile phone, put it on silent and found the button ok so in the dark, we could still see the music.
                now somewhere between the first and second services, somehow something happened.
                So in the second service when the lights went out and I shone the torch it was all fine until while holding up the torch to read the music,right next to my mike, the local council chose to text me. There was no silent on my phone and the whole church heard loud and clear through the mike.
                full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I hope u have a nice festive ringtone!!!
                  View my flickr

Comment

Working...
                  X