card website/plus domain going cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• card website/plus domain going cheap!

Admin ... Not sure if I can post this? just delete if not!

I have permission from admin at mumszone to add these links & details.

A web designer on there has a website and domain name which she designed and no longer wants to use.

Here are the details...
    _____

www.blueberrycards.co.uk

Designed by me for personal use but due to my rubbish crafting skills, I no longer have use of it. The store runs on a modified version of OScommerce shopping cart.

I will throw in a year of hosting on my server, after which the website has to be moved or pay my basic annual hosting fee.

There is a reserve price as I am not going to give it away (especially as hosting IS included) but I will consider closing the auction if I have a good private offer.

Always happy to answer questions and help to get the website live with your own details and products but I will not touch/support the website after it has gone live. The design is sold 'AS IS' and I won't be making any changes to it or the style.

Any questions, please reply here or PM me.
    _______

... Reserve is not met yet, but current bid is £4.22 !?

If your a member of Mumszone you can sign in a link here... http://www.mumszone.co.uk/forums/vbc...p?do=ad&id=385

PM me if you want contact details for the designer.

Sounds to good to miss if your a card crafter and want a website! (and like the name obviously!!)
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

It's up to £75 now.
    It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Current bid is still £75 and offer ends tomorrow if anyone fancies it PM me asap
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

Working...
      X