Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A MASSIVE thank you to Janice! ClipClops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A MASSIVE thank you to Janice! ClipClops!

Last week, on Wednesday, I emailed Janice to ask if there was any way possible she could make me a horseshoe for my sisters Ruby wedding anniversary on Sunday! Short notice I know, but was the first time I had looked on her website and really loved what she does with the horseshoes!! Now thats a truly different gift to give to somebody who has had 40 years of buiding up a home in my eyes!!

On Saturday my sister received her horseshoe and she loves it!!!!!! I myself have not seen a photo of it as of yet, but the way she described it me over the phone, it sounds beautifull and I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to Janice for working extra time and getting the gift to my sister on time!!!

Pauline
    Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Ow Janice's horseshoes are great - she made believe it or not a 40th (ruby wedding anniversary) for me to for my husbands brother and sister in laws anniversary - they loved it - and as I say they have a great weight to them so if he starts getting lippy the ribbon is strong enough to give the horseshoe a good heave!!!!! (well they have been married for 40 years!!!)

Hehe.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Your are very welcome . It always makes me happy when my shoes are so well recieved.
      I really love making them and because their made to order I never get the same request twice.

Thankyou for your kind words.

Cheers Janice

P.S The maker accepts no responsibilty for the actions taken with these horseshoes. BUT.....Clydesdale shoes if needed are recommended.
      www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Working...
      X