Wonderful surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonderful surprise

I got in from work to find a package waiting for me and thinking that I hadn't actually ordered anything and it's not Christmas or my birthday I was totally intrigued and a little confused. On opening I found a crochet book and only then did it dawn on me that I entered a prize sudoku competition in a knitting magazine and just forgot about it also thinking that I wasn't even sure if I wanted the prize but thought it worthwhile entering the competition anyway. So there I go and win the book!! There are some nice projects in there, but I would need to read up the pages at the front first to learn how to crochet in the first place as in that technique I am pretty clueless!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

How lovely for you. Well you picked up knitting very quickly so crochetting will be a doddle for you, it is much simpler. Look forward to seeing your first makes.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

nice one! its always great to be surprised with life's little randomness from time to time! xxx

Zoe
      www.zoetheartjar.blogspot.co.uk/
      www.theartjar.com

Comment

Carol - you'll have to wait a little while I have Christmas presents to knit!!
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Working...
        X