Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A typical Englishman

So, this is what we're like!

On Sunday, the Englishman takes his closest family to come seaside town to bath and to have some fun. The most frequently visited places are: Brighton in the south and Blackpool in the north of England.
    Yep. That's what I do.
    It's never too late to gyrate!

On Saturday morning, the Englishman traditionally does the shopping for the whole week to come.....................yeah, right.

Comment

No, he does it early Thursday morning with a stroppy 2 year old and wife has to do top up shop on a Saturday...

Comment

Hah hah - if you did all that then you would be a right Dursley (taken from Harry Potter) Got to keep the car clean and spotless and the garden neat - yeah right
        Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
        My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
        My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

I think this was written for my husband!!! NOT!!!

Pauline
          Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

And a bunch of right raving alcoholics - go to some pub or fast food for lunch - go to pub at night!!! At the flamin prices they charge not likely!!! And how pray tell how might you move the grass as an Englishman spends a lot of time "moving the grass" surely they can't mean mowing the grass because my hubby doesn't do that "I DO" - right enough might be different for a typical Scottish Man though!!

Hehe.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
              On Saturday morning, the Englishman traditionally does the shopping for the whole week to come.....................yeah, right.
              I'm that sad that I do that lol...

My lady likes clothes shopping not food shopping lo
              l

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
              (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

typical working Englishman gets up at 7 a.m., takes a shower, dresses up and has a quick breakfast usually consisting of toast and jam, or cornflakes with milk. He leaves home at about 8 o’clock in the morning so as not to be late to his work

Hmmm... I think 6.15am is more like it and out of the house by 6.50am.... Even I have to leave before 8am to get to work on time! I'm sure my hubby would love 1 hour to get ready rather than 30mins!
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Originally posted by indri View Post
                  typical working Englishman gets up at 7 a.m., takes a shower, dresses up and has a quick breakfast usually consisting of toast and jam, or cornflakes with milk. He leaves home at about 8 o’clock in the morning so as not to be late to his work

Hmmm... I think 6.15am is more like it and out of the house by 6.50am.... Even I have to leave before 8am to get to work on time! I'm sure my hubby would love 1 hour to get ready rather than 30mins!
                  Nope - I fall out of bed thinking "oh **** I'm late for work again. Oh well, never going to get there on time now, so why rush?"
                  It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Working...
                  X