Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman Party help please

hi everyone!!

I am throwing a birthday party for my bf on the 13th and the theme he wants is pacman... so... so far I have a few ideas for cake/biscuits ideas, bunting and balloons... but what else?? I want to make it really good... but am lacking inspiration... so heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllpp pppppppppppppp!!!!

xxx
    take a look at my blog...

http://bitsandblobsbyamy.blogspot.com/

Hi!

Sounds like a great birthday party! You could perhaps make some Pacman pinatas or Pacman fairy cakes would be quite easy to do.

How about hiring a retro Pacman arcade machine for the day, I am sure there are companies who do that kind of thing....what about having a real life packman game where all the guests wear Pacman hats/T-shirts and chase each around a series of dots laid out in the garden.

Also there are lots of Pacman themed music that can be downloaded on the web.

Hope you have a great time and let us know how you get on!

Mick
    Preserving your items and memories in Handmade custom jewellery Keepsake Gifts

Comment

My friend recently went to a pac man party and they made outfits out of painted card of the ghosts, mrs pac man and pac man (like sandwich boards) with the dots on their wrists

KayleighAnn
      My Homemade Life

Or at least the early beginnings

Comment

Working...
      X