Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG - I cannot believe what I have just seen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG - I cannot believe what I have just seen!

Whilst driving round the Fosse Park roundabout in Leicester - (for those of you who do not know it, it is a huge roundabout, with about 5 main dual carriage ways going onto it - 2 from the main motorways and one from one of the largest retail parks in the area) - what did I see?

An open top VW Beetle with 5 little children in the back, all standing on the back seat dancing to the loud music blaring from the speakers - as the car pulled off at the lights ( at great speed)) one of the children fell over - thankfully landing in the car.

I do wish I had had my camera an d a pen and paper at the ready.

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Good grief it makes your blood run cold. Have some people lost the sense they were born with? I just hope all the kids belonged to the driver of the car - I'd hate to think he/she was running that sort of risk with their own kids, but let alone someone elses.
    Wid

Comment

My god that is awful. You cannot believe what people do and what they must be thinking. Hopefully they all have a better role model in their lives.

Comment

Is there not a traffic camera pointed at the roundabout? They might be on there!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
          Is there not a traffic camera pointed at the roundabout? They might be on there!
          I do hope so, but with all the cut backs, many cameras do not have films in them:-(
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

I know exactly where you mean and I might tell you all that that roundabout terrifies me. It is so big that there are traffic lights which actually stop you on the way round it. If I'm not going to Fosse Park I slide into the service road going up Narborough Road.
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Around here, they don't have film, it records like a video camera and transmits it to...wherever...and the record of traffic during a certain time frame is kept a specific length of time, but not forever. SO, if you tell them ASAP what time you saw this person driving with unrestrained kids, they might still be able to see it on video. One can hope.

Comment

Oh Wow - I know the Fosse Park roundabouts very well and you really have to keep yoru eyes peeled when trying to get round them all!!!

What on earth is up with some people!!!!
                Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Originally posted by cosmic grammie View Post
                  Around here, they don't have film, it records like a video camera and transmits it to...wherever...and the record of traffic during a certain time frame is kept a specific length of time, but not forever. SO, if you tell them ASAP what time you saw this person driving with unrestrained kids, they might still be able to see it on video. One can hope.
                  I agree with Susan on this. tell them anyway with as much info as you can then maybe theycan playback the film to find them. that sort of junction will have traffic cams as well as speed cameras.
                  Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

OMG some people dont deserve to have children when they do things like that!!

Sterilization is needed!!!

Comment

The other week we saw a similar thing with a man driving a convertible with his little girl in the back, no seatbelt, roof down and the girl kind of hanging over the side of the car. That was Coventry... maybe it's a Midlands thing.
                      Princess Prudence
                      Keep Calm and Carry on!
                      I just love to sew and make things!

Read all about my life and times at my blog: http://princessprudencediaries.blogspot.com

Find me on twitter: @princesspru10

Comment

Working...
                      X