Clear All

• Happy Independence Day

to all our members over the pond.

What are you doing to celebrate?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

The date had passed me by!
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends. Hope you all have a fun day...
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

My OH woke up this morning asking when we were having the "bake Out" and the sparklers....Bless his little stars and striped Pajamas...
        for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
        plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
        Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

Oh yes. Happy 4th July. Susan hasn't mentioned it. I wonder if she is celebrating.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Good morning, and THANKS!

Today and tonight I am going to be worrying and worrying about someone breaking the burn ban and doing fireworks....I didn't see the fireworks stands this year, but I guess someone could've gotten them somewhere else. The fire danger level is super high, due to extreme drought conditions, and winds. We have a volunteer fire department, but no fire hydrants, so they cart water.

All the small towns and even the big cities have cancelled all their firework displays.

So yes, THANKS - Happy Fourth of July ... and please God, without fire!!!!

Comment

I went to a 4th of July party (on the 2nd) in my local pub!

It was great... Food, bands, fireworks and it raised just under £1,000 for charity too...

Promote your craft site today : Add Your CRAFTS
              (£5.50 a month or £50 per year)

Fun new blog: Snowboard Stuff

Comment

Happy 4th July All

Comment

Originally posted by 0103media View Post
                  I went to a 4th of July party (on the 2nd) in my local pub!

It was great... Food, bands, fireworks and it raised just under £1,000 for charity too...
                  Sounds great!! So, if this drought keeps up, I will go to England next year to celebrate!!

Comment

Happy 4th July!
                    We've celebrated the 4th for the last 22 years as it's my daughters birthday.
                    When she was little she thought all the fireworks she saw on telly were for her birthday.
                    My website http://www.mias-craft-ideas.com
                    My blog http://blog.mias-craft-ideas.com/
                    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/miascraftideas

Comment

Happy Independance Day to all our American CF crafters...................Actually do we have any other than Susan ? If not then at least she doesn't have to share the good wishes. Maybe you need a lazer show Susan rather than fireworks, much safer.

Mo.XX
                      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                      www.bodrighy.co.uk
                      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Originally posted by Mia Craftyfox View Post
                        Happy 4th July! We've celebrated the 4th for the last 22 years as it's my daughters birthday. When she was little she thought all the fireworks she saw on telly were for her birthday.
                        How cute...give her a birthday hug from me, please! Our younger daughter's birthday was yesterday, so i was cyber hugging her like crazy. She's 28 - I can't believe it!!! Mo, what a great idea - a laser show!! That is the very answer!! I guess all we can do this evening is shine my son's laser pointer around, and watch the dogs try to catch it...that'll be enough fun for me. Other Americans here - yes, I have seen a few over time...I can remember a Diane from Austin...but what amazes me is how many of y'all have family over here!

Comment

When did you get Independence? Missed that, thought you were still a colony...oh well happy one anyway Susan, hope the fireworks stay away from you.

Pete
                          "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
                          Facebook

Website

Comment

Hiya Pete, thanks!

Someday I will tell all of you about the horrific Christmas wildfire of four years ago...I still occasionally have to sit outside at night and watch for fire. Fortunately that time we were among the first in the area to see it! Being in the middle of a 20 foot high wall of fire, and a blackened sky, and hot gritty air...and not being able to find anyone...well, lets just say I am still traumatized with a capital T!

Comment

Working...
                            X