Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi everyone, it's been such a long time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, it's been such a long time!

Hi folks,

Hope you are all well. It must be about 2-3months since I was last on this forum. Not because I have been ever so busy card and soap making - no, yesterday was the first time in even longer that I looked at my cards!!

The reason was...is... because I'm pregnant. I'm almost 15 weeks and have been pretty ill so far, try 24-hour sickness and any other pregnancy-related symptom, I have THEM ALL!!! I'm trying to get back into a routine where I can function reasonably independently and start eating more than chocolate - the only thing that I seem to be able to eat easily.

However, on a cheerier note, baby is surviving vvv well on the chocolate, and I have lost so much weight!!! I know I will put it on again but DH is enjoying the slim new me!

So cards came out of the cupboard yesterday and I made quite a few nice ones, the shop I am selling them in is in rather great need of more so sickness or no-sickness I've got to get on with it!!

Hope you are all well, obviously I won't have heard people's ups and downs of late, but I def hope it's all ups!!!

Look forward to catching up again,

Eleanor xx

Congrates and welcome back.

Comment

Congratulations Eleanor! Sorry to hear about the sickness but hopefully that will pass soon and you will be able to enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Glad to hear you are able to craft again and hopefully this will take your mind off the less pleasant parts!

Sounds like you're going to give birth to a chocaholic! (Nothing wrong with that - its a great addiction to have out of all the options!)
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Thanks Quiqui and Ali,

I guess the choco-loving genes will be passed on indeed, like mother like baby!

Comment

Congratulations.
          Please pass the word.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Valewoodturner/135543009799667

http://valewoodturner.blogspot.co.uk/

" 200 years of family tradition continued in the only way I know how. "

Comment

Working...
          X